Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

R.I.P mega bundle

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
The mega bundle is no longer avalible,so lets get to the topic. sence the mega bundle is retired there will be replacments so what are your bundle ideas and themes, mooshu?dragonspyre? any bundle ideas.I might only be reading cuz my member ship is about to expire.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
magicwand101860 on Apr 21, 2013 wrote:
The mega bundle is no longer avalible,so lets get to the topic. sence the mega bundle is retired there will be replacments so what are your bundle ideas and themes, mooshu?dragonspyre? any bundle ideas.I might only be reading cuz my member ship is about to expire.
Aw man! Well I hope you get member and Mooshu is used up, Wiz City was used up, Zafaria is used up, Avalon is used up, Azteca is used up. So we only got Krokatopia, Grizzleheim, Marleybone, Dragonspyre, Celestia, and Wintertusk. Hmm let's see what it the next one. It is Marleybone! Now Marleybone Bundle will come with royal British Clothing, the mount will be the first ever 4 person mount, a car, the pet will be a Marleybonian dog, Marleybonian Home, and a Marleybonian Fountain where you can get four rewards from the fountain.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Dragonspyre bundle, and a celestia bundle! They have GOT to make those. And there already is a MooShu bundle...

By the way, I was going to post this myself!

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Sniper Rose on Apr 22, 2013 wrote:
Aw man! Well I hope you get member and Mooshu is used up, Wiz City was used up, Zafaria is used up, Avalon is used up, Azteca is used up. So we only got Krokatopia, Grizzleheim, Marleybone, Dragonspyre, Celestia, and Wintertusk. Hmm let's see what it the next one. It is Marleybone! Now Marleybone Bundle will come with royal British Clothing, the mount will be the first ever 4 person mount, a car, the pet will be a Marleybonian dog, Marleybonian Home, and a Marleybonian Fountain where you can get four rewards from the fountain.
Good ideas!

Survivor
Jul 09, 2012
Sorry, But their is a Celestian bundle, But the DS bundle sounds cool.

Delver
Dec 18, 2009
I am not saying that that is a bad idea, but Marleybone is made of walking and talking dogs. I think that it would be rude to have a pet dog from a world where they are the dominant species. Just saying

From, Diana Swiftfountain lvl 84,

Defender
Nov 15, 2008
grizzleheim used up too winterbane bundle

Survivor
Jun 17, 2012
Destiny Windgem on Jun 22, 2013 wrote:
Good ideas!
sure are