Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The next world in the Grizzlehiem story line

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2011
Ok, so as we all know that the reason we go to Grizzlehiem in the first place is to get help for WC in these dark times for the spiral? The people never help wizard city, even after you beat Wintertusk. So my idea is that at lvl. 75 the king of Grizzlehiem summons you and tells you that after you stopped the Coven in Wintertusk, they kidnapped Prince Eric, the kings son, and hid in a extremely dangerous world underneath Grizzlehiem. It is called Muspell, and is ruled by savage fire demons. You have two reasons to go to Muspell, one reason being to defeat the Coven, and another reason is that you have to find a member of the coven that might become good, so that they can take the crown of the ravens and stop the unrest. In order to get to Muspell, you have to jump of the edge of Grizzlehiem. There is something similar to a commons area, which is the Coven Village, where many Ravens have hidden. As soon as you arrive, and member of the coven calls you into his house. He is scared of you and so helps you. If you get defeated in battle, you go back to North Guard. Each zone is ruled by a member of the Coven and you need to beat them to finish the Zone. The final boss is the King of the Coven, who's name is king. After beating him you finis Muspell and the people of Grizzlehiem help WC in case of an invasion. The person who starts ruling the ravens is the person that helps you.

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
Fishburt700 on Apr 16, 2013 wrote:
Ok, so as we all know that the reason we go to Grizzlehiem in the first place is to get help for WC in these dark times for the spiral? The people never help wizard city, even after you beat Wintertusk. So my idea is that at lvl. 75 the king of Grizzlehiem summons you and tells you that after you stopped the Coven in Wintertusk, they kidnapped Prince Eric, the kings son, and hid in a extremely dangerous world underneath Grizzlehiem. It is called Muspell, and is ruled by savage fire demons. You have two reasons to go to Muspell, one reason being to defeat the Coven, and another reason is that you have to find a member of the coven that might become good, so that they can take the crown of the ravens and stop the unrest. In order to get to Muspell, you have to jump of the edge of Grizzlehiem. There is something similar to a commons area, which is the Coven Village, where many Ravens have hidden. As soon as you arrive, and member of the coven calls you into his house. He is scared of you and so helps you. If you get defeated in battle, you go back to North Guard. Each zone is ruled by a member of the Coven and you need to beat them to finish the Zone. The final boss is the King of the Coven, who's name is king. After beating him you finis Muspell and the people of Grizzlehiem help WC in case of an invasion. The person who starts ruling the ravens is the person that helps you.
This sounds like a very interesting idea,
I'm in!
Valkoor GoldSong lvl 76 myth

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
That is a pretty good idea, in addition you could add some improvements;

1. Muspell is a separate world, you will respawn in it.
2. No fire demons, only ravens ( Even though I'm afraid of them! )
3. The world will be Myth school.
4. The Coven King will be Storm, because people will have trained a lot of Storm sspells, wich won't work on him.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I like this idea

--It has turncoats and unlikely assistance from your former enemies

--I can't see the Coven King from around all the storm prisms I plastered him with, sorry.

On a more serious note:
Muspell specifically refers to the stage of Ragnarok wherein the world is consumed by the fire of Surt, so a lot of fire demons and sunbirds should figure somewhere in it.

As to the world being either fire or myth or something else, the four stages of Ragnarok are Fimbulwinter (ice); Muspell (fire); Midgard (storm); and the swallowing of the sun and heat death of the universe (ice, death). So the world has a lot of elemental magic and may either benefit from a spiritist school subtheme, or be a death world. (Wintertusk was an ice flavored world).

And if you want an unlikely hero to detach from the Coven and come to the aid of the Spiral, there is no more unlikely hero than a death school renegade.