Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Additional Storage Space

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 12, 2011
I would really love to have the option to obtain additional storage space. I have tons of items that I just don't want to get rid of. Items from holiday packs, lower level gear and things of that nature that can't be replaced. I have made several mannequins and it still isn't enough. My biggest problem though is my gardens. I have six fairly large gardens that I am very proud of, but I can never choose to take a break because I just don't have the room to store all the seeds. I was thinking that it would be nice if we had the option to buy a shed. It could be placed in your home. I was thinking maybe there could be different ones to choose from, possibly matching the current houses offered in the crown shop. This way they could be not only functional but decorative as well. I would gladly pay crowns for an item such as this. It could have the storage space of a normal bank. You could place it anywhere outside your home as long as you have room for it. Maybe have it limited to two per home. Also, I would love to expand the use of the mannequins and be able to add amulets to them or maybe allow us to craft display cases for them. Display cases could also work for athames and rings. It's such a shame to only be able to see them in our backpacks. Just some thoughts. I hope that even if the suggestions aren't what people are exactly looking for the root idea will be considered. Not having enough space gets very frustrating and squashes some of the fun of being able to keep and display the fruits of all your efforts.

Survivor
May 03, 2011
I would love to have some more storage space. Little sheds sound like a good idea. It would be neat if we could craft them too! I'd love to have a display case for athames, rings and amulets. Or to be able to hang the athames on the wall like the wands. Also, besides mannequins, why can't we buy or craft a wardrobe where we could hang robes, like we see in the Bazaar.

Survivor
May 12, 2011
I agree completely!!! the wardrobe idea is excellent. I like the idea of all these extra options to display these items. I would also love to see some new clothing designs. I have several accounts and like to change outfits from time to time. It would be nice to see some new threads in the shops and eloise spots, especially with the unstitch coming about. The new hairdos will need some new outfits to compliment!!!