Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Going Aussie!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 08, 2012
Hey guys, just a suggestion... Wizard101 has outfits, mounts and pets from all over the world, but I thought we could add some Aussie into this game. For example, a Kangaroo mount maybe, something...Aussie xD Or a pet Koala..Also Aussie. You could also include costumes, housing items and more I've asked all my friends, from all over the world, agreeing that it would be cool to get some Aussie. Australians play this game too, ya know Just suggesting, it would be a great idea, thanks It would just be soooo cool...

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
3mmalineDaBest on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys, just a suggestion... Wizard101 has outfits, mounts and pets from all over the world, but I thought we could add some Aussie into this game. For example, a Kangaroo mount maybe, something...Aussie xD Or a pet Koala..Also Aussie. You could also include costumes, housing items and more I've asked all my friends, from all over the world, agreeing that it would be cool to get some Aussie. Australians play this game too, ya know Just suggesting, it would be a great idea, thanks It would just be soooo cool...
Its hard to balance things out since there are many countries around the world. I am Canadian, and I would love to see things like winter animals - but we already had the Avalon White Stag, so I dont see more happening.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
After all the Led Zeppelin references in Avalon, I thought maybe we could go "Ozzy". We could all have pot bellies and wear spandex.
Hey, there's an idea for a new world - HairBandia: a world populated by aging rock stars.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2011
A kangaroo would be awesome as a pet or mount. Maybe there should be an outback themed house to buy, even if there is no world of it.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
popcicool7777777 on Mar 10, 2013 wrote:
Its hard to balance things out since there are many countries around the world. I am Canadian, and I would love to see things like winter animals - but we already had the Avalon White Stag, so I dont see more happening.
Agreed. I want a winter/cold themed world....I was thinking maybe a mountainus terrain