Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

For pets exp needs to go down

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
I think the exp points to level them up should go down because i am sick of buying snacks and i want to level up my prt wildclaw but it is to much to get to epic

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
conman687 on Mar 4, 2013 wrote:
I think the exp points to level them up should go down because i am sick of buying snacks and i want to level up my prt wildclaw but it is to much to get to epic
The prt is pet

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Waterworks and the Midnight Sun Pagoda give pretty good snacks (sometimes mega snacks!). That will help your pet level up faster.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
conman687 on Mar 4, 2013 wrote:
Here is the issue don't buy snacks :)

if your 70+ and done with zafaria do mirror lake
if your not 70+ do pagoda or even better garden for your mega snacks. Then your going to need to manage your energy to do both pets and garden :) crown seeds do drop in game in pretty easy spots very attainable. I play about 10-12 hours a week now and epic 4-5 pets just from doing mirror and my garden work. Too bad the pets usually fail though ;-)
Good Luck

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
Waterworks and the Midnight Sun Pagoda give pretty good snacks (sometimes mega snacks!). That will help your pet level up faster.
I know but it still takes a long time

Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
Nathaniel OgreBlad... on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
I have pagoda too

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
conman687 on Mar 7, 2013 wrote:
I know but it still takes a long time
I work on 3-4 pets at a time every week I mega at least one pet and epic a couple others. I only play about 90 minutes a day now most of my time is garden, grub guardian pet train/ hatch and log out. Though I garden on a few wizards for more snacks. I use to do 2 mirror runs a night and like 20 per day on the weekend days to get megas now i dont even waste my time my gardens take care of that for me now. I dont even use my pagoda anymore hehe. I hope others get to this point in the game too makes things much more enjoyable.