Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 48 spells for Different Schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2012
Hello I am a level 49 pyromancer, even if I am a fire student can I still get the level 48 spell for storm because I am finished the storm school, but I do not no how to get the level 48 spell or we cant get level 48 spells plus from other schools just asking because I really like the storm lord plus.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
world776 on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
Hello I am a level 49 pyromancer, even if I am a fire student can I still get the level 48 spell for storm because I am finished the storm school, but I do not no how to get the level 48 spell or we cant get level 48 spells plus from other schools just asking because I really like the storm lord plus.
all spells after level 42 are school-only quest spells. so no, you can't get the storm lord, unless it's attached to something you bought for crowns.

-von

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
world776 on Feb 27, 2013 wrote:
My understanding is that you cannot get the Level 48 spells if it is not your Main School.

But you can get those spells as Treasure Cards (which are a one-time use), or as an Item Card (attached to different gear, etc.).

As an example, this link shows how you can get the Stormlord as an item card:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/ItemCard:Storm_Lord

On that link, you can click on the different items to see how to get them. And on that fansite, you can also do a "search" for other schools or spells that you want.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jan 07, 2013
At level 52 or 50 you can get a storm lord amulet, or buy the treasure cards otherwise no, the only way to actually train it is to make a storm wizard to the appropriate level. There is some gear that gives the card too, but I find it easier for you to just buy the tc.