Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is your favorite type of mount?

Real Land Animals (Tigers, Panthers, Horses etc)
22% [26]
Real Sea Animals (Manta Ray, Seahorse, Sea Turtle etc)
0% [1]
Fantasy Animals (Kirin, Alphyn, Unicorn etc)
49% [56]
Items (Brooms, Renaissance Wings etc)
8% [10]
Other? Explain in a post below.
18% [21]

Feedback Friday 2-1-13

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
I would love to see the white tiger comeback or a white saber, the new mounts are to big for wizard city and annoying when you are in a tight place how about just bring the old white tiger back or created a white saber ?? that would be super awsome

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
I like fantasy animals cause they are just cool (But not unicorns)

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I am a fan of most mounts, but no matter what them theme I think it is the unique features of each mount that make me want it. For example, fairy wings are neat because they are a part of you and it is like your wizard is flying, but I also love flying around on my hawk with its huge wings and hopping on my giant two-person T-Rex.

I think the key is to keep the features unique, the mounts original, and the object or creature that the mount is appealing and new. Overall, I love every mount I own (and I own quite a few), so whatever KingsIsle has been doing, in my opinion, is great!

Survivor
Aug 18, 2011
How come nobody likes sea mounts They're pretty cool, even if I didn't vote for them, they're still cool btw vote for fantasy mounts!

Explorer
Apr 20, 2011
Brooms Real wizards ride brooms. It is the tradion. It is what we do.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2010
For others they should be a Leviathan, Forest lord, sun serpent, chimera or balance sabretooth, avenging fossil,orthrus,ice raven....... just ideas....

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
I think it'd be really neat to just have a mount called "enchanted." Basically you'd be able to run 40% faster if you had it on. It would look like a bunch of sparkles around your feet while you were running.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2012
I wan't a dino bundle because it's for two person and a a house in azteca,I really wanted a dino bundle

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
what a bout a hamster
with armor sharp claws big teeth an big eyes ()_()
maybe a sword on the side an when you press space it makes a hop :i

Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
I like mounts alott and i think it would be wayyy cooler if we could do quests from our schools and earn certain mounts dedicated to our schools -COOL MOUNTS- not just a pony with green reins for life like a tree or something for them and a colossus for an ice i think that would be cool

Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
I really like the dragons and different fantasy animals but I like the dragon wings I got from the Dragon Hoard card pack.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
good idea landlie9, that would be awesome!!! they should have quests to get those mounts, like how we get our spells. like for ice, maybe a mammoth or something. fire: fire dragon, storm: triton, myth: orthrus, death: Dr. Von's monster, life: gnomes and finally, balance: chimera

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
School based mounts!

Myth: Basilisk
Storm: Lightning bat with other bats flying around it
Life: Spinysaur
Death: Avenging Fossil
Fire: Heckhound
Ice: Snow angle horse
Balance: Scorpion

~Chris

Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
I really like the fantasy ones like the Unicorns, Hydra, ect... They are really cool and fun because they aren't
boring like the a Horse or something.. XD

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Professor Falmea on Feb 1, 2013 wrote:
Hello Wizards! It's February 1st, which means a few things. Another month down of winter, and summer is approaching, for one. We're (approximately) 1/12th done with 2013 already, can you believe it? And, most importantly, it's time again for Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

Today, let's talk about mount types, as in, which types of transportation are your favorite? Please vote on the poll above, and comment on the post to let us know what makes a mount awesome (look, size, color coordination with your outfit, etc).

Have a wonderful rest-of-your-Friday and weekend!
there should be a ice wyvern because i think it would be cool to be riding on one because it's pratically a snake and plus i like dragons and a wyvern is part of the dragon family.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2011
If I had a choice of any animal, it would most likely be a fantasy animal or an ancient reptile. Such as a pliosaur or a pegasus. I am also really interested in space and astronomers. Another mount i would chose is a three person whale mount. My absolute favorite fantasy animal is a dragon, but there are already lots of dragon mounts. Another idea i would want to have is a mount specific to each school. Like I have a balance wizard, I would be interested to see what the Wizard 101 developers would make towards a balance character.
I also know that the founders of Wizard 101 would have to be creative enough to think of a mount none of us players could even image. They have to be creative in order for them to have made worlds like Avalon and Azteca. . I also love drawing and sometimes create my own armor and animals in my pictures, I am sure that the founders have a very high possibility of doing that themselves. I am really relying on the owners of wizards and pirates to not only create items for wiz 101, but also for pirate 101. I have an account but pirate 101 doesn't interest me as much as wizard 101. So hopefully they will be able to make it more interesting my adding more objects.
I absolutely Wizards and play it every day I can, either way I would still play it as much as I do now
-Thank you Wizard developers for making having fun a true statement XD

Survivor
Sep 17, 2011
I would really like to see a leviathin mount. Or some kind of storm based spell mount. i perfer fantasy mount my favorite so far is Bonedragon even though dont have it i want it badly. But something i would really love to see is a marleybone 4 person car mount. But pretty much i want mounts based on some pets like wildclaws. onlyreason i said wildclaws cause it was like only pet i could think of that isnt already a mount.

Survivor
Oct 26, 2010
hover bord 0_0 an when you jump it flips or just a skate bord or a armor horse with red eyes or a white hores with blue eyes

Survivor
Jun 01, 2012
My pick of rides would be something like a Ducati Hyperstrada or Kawasaki Z800 motorcycle but also add fire dragon, jaguar, kraken, forest lord, hydra or ghost dragon hood ornaments

Survivor
Jul 30, 2012
I would ride anything as long as it cool looking.And I would like to have the MB 4 car mount and I would like to have some of the mounts for gold in the crown shop.Also, it would be great to have a scarecrow mount for two people . It would be great to have a mount that spits out gold in a 10 in diameter blast-from Jose Deathhunter. We should have a fireball mount it would be a medium size and we would sit on top of it while it rolls us to our destination like the kid from avatar the last airbender-from Jose Deathhunter.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
I LOVE the fantasy mounts! I think that you should also start making spell mounts. Like, heck hounds, chimeras, or centaurs.

Community Leader
I know, I voted for the big cats as those are my all time favorite. I do really like my Kirin mount. I am not one for the giant mounts although the T rex make me happy. Just depends I guess?

I would love a MB 2 player car mount

Survivor
Jul 26, 2011
Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
wow, I'm the only one who put in the sea animals. My favorite mount is the spritely seahorse!

Administrator
Well, that certainly is a large majority of you that like fantasy animals! Duly noted! We have some REALLY FUN mounts planned for this year, I'm very excited for everyone to see them!

Another Feedback Friday coming up shortly, stay tuned! ::grin::

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea