Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Prices

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
I have noticed that you have a crown sale just about every month where you sell 1000 crowns for $1.00.

I would like to see a permanent 1000 crowns for $1.00 and make that the only way to purchase crowns and drop all others.That way everyone can afford at least 1000 crowns or more to buy some of the great stuff you have in the crown shop.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
Capt Jack 2014 on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
I have noticed that you have a crown sale just about every month where you sell 1000 crowns for $1.00.

I would like to see a permanent 1000 crowns for $1.00 and make that the only way to purchase crowns and drop all others.That way everyone can afford at least 1000 crowns or more to buy some of the great stuff you have in the crown shop.
No. The Crowns Bulks prices are just fine. No change is necessary.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Capt Jack 2014 on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:

Um, I hate to tell you this, but memberships and crowns are how this game stays alive. There's no way they will have a $1.00 only crowns cost. And uyou pay $1/crown in their sale only when you buy at the $60 level. That's how it works.

KI needs to stay afloat, pay bills, and their staff. This is how they do it.
Save your money or just don't buy crowns. They are optional. (When I don't have the money, I don't buy them...it's that simple)