Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

spirit blade and trap unfair to life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2012
using spirit blades and traps against some bosses and creatures is unfair to life wiz because when a spell such as sirens is cast life blade will all ways be dispelled. i think this should have a random disspell placed so life will not automatically be taken away the same goes for spirit traps and elemental blades and traps.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mrfixit1982 on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
using spirit blades and traps against some bosses and creatures is unfair to life wiz because when a spell such as sirens is cast life blade will all ways be dispelled. i think this should have a random disspell placed so life will not automatically be taken away the same goes for spirit traps and elemental blades and traps.
All schools have to deal with "unfair" bosses. It's part of learning how to fight around these things. I don't see this changing.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
it is the same with fire school

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
I am fire and same deal because i spend tons of turns on blades and sirens takes them off every time. Its unfair to us fire and life wizards.

Delver
Jul 21, 2009
It removes the first 2 blades and it always ends up being the blades you need that spell alone is OP with taken blades and then a -50% acc. It is what it is.

Explorer
Jul 23, 2012
Ki could make sirens and other blade taking spells take a random blade instead of the first one

Survivor
May 27, 2012
RavenLady777 on Dec 14, 2012 wrote:
All schools have to deal with "unfair" bosses. It's part of learning how to fight around these things. I don't see this changing.
raven: sorry, you missed the point. i like fighting the cheating bosses. it keeps it interesting. i was saying that the dispel spells should have a random effect. for example, when i see sirens cast do i wonder what blades she is going to take away? ans. no life and myth every time. same goes for fire and ice i believe. this would actually increase enjoyment of the game. after all, not knowing is half the fun.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I do agree it should be random. You would know which blade to expect every time. Coming from a life wizard, I've had a lot of experience with that. It would be a bit more fair if it was random. Since I do not use elemental blades, I'm not sure which one is taken off, but I believe it's fire. I bet those people deal with the same issue. I am actually very glad somebody noted this just to know I was not the only one.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
cowstastegood on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
Ki could make sirens and other blade taking spells take a random blade instead of the first one
I cannot agree with this more! Elemental blades and spirit blades should appear randomly, not in the same order.

And in my opinion, the same should go for all dual and triple shields!

Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
mrfixit1982 on Dec 16, 2012 wrote:
raven: sorry, you missed the point. i like fighting the cheating bosses. it keeps it interesting. i was saying that the dispel spells should have a random effect. for example, when i see sirens cast do i wonder what blades she is going to take away? ans. no life and myth every time. same goes for fire and ice i believe. this would actually increase enjoyment of the game. after all, not knowing is half the fun.
It's fire and storm.

Survivor
May 27, 2012
MasterOfWizard101z on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
It's fire and storm.
thank you shayden. knew it was fire not sure of the second in line. i stand corrected.