Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Professor Greyrose a Fire Wizard?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
Well sometimes when I get done with a battle (this was in dragonsypre) I look at the enemy place around me.While I was looking I saw a picture of Professor Greyrose and she was wearing a red fire outfit, does this mean Professor Greyrose used to be a Fire wizard?Oh, and I also saw a picture of Merle Ambrose and he was green wearing a black outfit. Just wondering,lol.

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
This must be some another wizards I didn't notice it but it hears funny. (I didn't like what you said about greyrose...SHE IS MY TEACHER!!!! >;-( LOL

Jonathan Frogheart - Ice Mage
Student of THE BEST PROFESSOR EVER!!!!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
WolfyJonathan on Jan 29, 2013 wrote:
This must be some another wizards I didn't notice it but it hears funny. (I didn't like what you said about greyrose...SHE IS MY TEACHER!!!! >;-( LOL

Jonathan Frogheart - Ice Mage
Student of THE BEST PROFESSOR EVER!!!!
Lol, well I think if you check around a few of the battle arena you first fight in in DS you'll notice the picture, sorry if I insulted Greyrose

Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
Defender
May 03, 2009
Well I know that there is this one housing item (A picture of Greyrose in a red outfit) that you can craft. I also know that some Dragonspyre themed housing items are also in some dungeons. Can you tell me which dungeon it is so I can check it out?

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromnacer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Scarlet Hawk on Mar 17, 2013 wrote:
Well I know that there is this one housing item (A picture of Greyrose in a red outfit) that you can craft. I also know that some Dragonspyre themed housing items are also in some dungeons. Can you tell me which dungeon it is so I can check it out?

Scarlet Hawk
Promethean Necromnacer
Here is a link to the housing item, from the vendor in Dragonspyre, that you can craft:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Portrait_of_Lydia_Greyrose

And here is a link to the housing item that you can buy in the Crown Shop, or get as a drop:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Professor_Greyrose

It shows that it is dropped by Krokhotep, but this portrait shows her in blue, not red.

The only "red" portrait that I could find was the crafted item in Dragonspyre.

Hope this helps.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
spoderman pls on Dec 7, 2012 wrote:
Well sometimes when I get done with a battle (this was in dragonsypre) I look at the enemy place around me.While I was looking I saw a picture of Professor Greyrose and she was wearing a red fire outfit, does this mean Professor Greyrose used to be a Fire wizard?Oh, and I also saw a picture of Merle Ambrose and he was green wearing a black outfit. Just wondering,lol.
I need to look for this. Sounds interesting.

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
I saw that portrait too. I think that was the fire wizard in dragonspyre academy. The headmaster at the dragonspyre academy also looks like Merle Ambrose.