Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Professors

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2012
Dear Malistaire,

Pretty please be your nice self and answer my thought.... You know that you were a bad guy..no offence...it only took one thing to let it come out: sylvia's death. Right? You felt like a failure, you know the death spells, they damage the enemy but return to you life? So you feel like a failure....

Dear Ms. Greyrose,
IF you were to retire from ice.....what would you be?

Dear Mr. Balestrom,
My dear froggy techer...Why'd they let a frog teach? Just curious...

Dear Sylvia,
Does Malistaire really deserve that 'good place' you talk about after we defeat him?

Dear Falmea,
I think you have a sense of humor, not only you but also you. If you get what i'm saying. But i think you have a sense of humor.....

Dear Cyrus,
My mom said critism isn't how you should teach your students how to handle things.... If my MOM were like that, do you think i'd like her? More importantly LOVE her? Just saying that you cannot make very many friends critising allot. And Malistaire's eyes are black, your's is blue...not identical....fraternal twins?

Dear Malistaire,
Sorry to bother you...AGAIN...Why don't you just visit your brother Cyrus? Sylvia meant allot to you, but think about it...Would SYLVIA want you to be evil?

Alexis SilverHeart, lvl 42 storm, PLEASE answer your letters....