Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deepest Mine

AuthorMessage
Champion
Mar 19, 2009
I have recently beaten the Deepest mine. It took two and a half hours to complete, and when I went to get the Badge, it wasn't there. The quest helper pointed to it, but it wasn't there.

If it helps, I can tell you that I was with a friend, who had helped me fight the boss.

Thanks!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
SparkySywer on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
I have recently beaten the Deepest mine. It took two and a half hours to complete, and when I went to get the Badge, it wasn't there. The quest helper pointed to it, but it wasn't there.

If it helps, I can tell you that I was with a friend, who had helped me fight the boss.

Thanks!
This happened to me as well~ I completed Deepest Mines with a friend, and only she got credit for it, so we had to redo the whole thing again.

From what I hear, it seems like this is an ongoing problem with most dungeons in Azteca~ when multiple wizards enter together, only one person will get credit for the quest and the rest have to start over. Here's hoping that KI fixes it sooner, rather than later.

-von