Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has the "pulled into battle" effect increased

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
I am constantly constantly being pulled into battles even when I hug walls! I can't go report a completed quest anymore! It is getting very frustrating!

Historian
May 28, 2009
Where are you talking about? If there's a debris blocking your way, that's a chance of been pulled in.

Give the world where you have problems with

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
grahambhg on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
I am constantly constantly being pulled into battles even when I hug walls! I can't go report a completed quest anymore! It is getting very frustrating!
I have rthis prob to when i was on the streets of crab alley yesterday i was on the side walk and i still had to battle a angler thug ( or more exactly TWO even though i was alone )

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Thekingconjurer on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
I have rthis prob to when i was on the streets of crab alley yesterday i was on the side walk and i still had to battle a angler thug ( or more exactly TWO even though i was alone )
2 on 1 is how this game is played, after wizard city.

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
The Stormex on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
Where are you talking about? If there's a debris blocking your way, that's a chance of been pulled in.

Give the world where you have problems with
Marleybone. It seems I have to move at a snail's pace a good distance behind the enemies, while hoping no new ones pop out of nowhere. While avoiding every rock, every piece of trash, every ventilation cone, .... SHEESH! You think if the item is smaller than a certain size, you could just step over it!

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Marleybone seems to be a world to teach us to be patient and plan our moves and slow us down a bit. If you are having as many problems as I did. Try leaving your mount in your backpack. An older pc will also get you caught more because of graphic card issues. Just wait and wait until the way is clear. It gets worse in later worlds. Good luck,
Michael Nightgem, lvl 65 Necromancer

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Now in MooShu. It doesn't seem as bad here. I guess it just depends on what part of what world.

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
grahambhg on Nov 18, 2012 wrote:
Now in MooShu. It doesn't seem as bad here. I guess it just depends on what part of what world.
Yes it does. The newer worlds are usually more populated due to higher level players trying to level up.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011
i'm with grahambhg on this one.i've been pulled into battle in mooshu when i'm on thge side walk WITHOUT debris