Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where do I craft or get Pen and Ink

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2010
Im just curious if anyone knows where I can craft or get the pen and ink. I need a few for my home. I got one from somwhere but would like a few more. I have watched for them in the bazarr but have not seen one at all. I have also traveled to all the vendors I can think of, but nothing. I know the vendor in WC has ink, but would like the one with the feather in it.

thanks

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
I believe that is a "secret" housing item found in Firecat Alley. As you wander in and out of houses, look around. :)

Erin Ice Weaver, Archmage Ice

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kev5379 on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Im just curious if anyone knows where I can craft or get the pen and ink. I need a few for my home. I got one from somwhere but would like a few more. I have watched for them in the bazarr but have not seen one at all. I have also traveled to all the vendors I can think of, but nothing. I know the vendor in WC has ink, but would like the one with the feather in it.

thanks
According to the fansite info, this item is "limit one":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Pen_and_Ink

Hope this helps.

(Note: if "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)