Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Confused with secret trainers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Hi. I am confused with the secret trainers. I have gotten the life school cards from: sabrina greenstar, mindy pixiecrown, mildred farseer, mortis (death tree), and croaky. If I am missing any please tell me who and where they are. Also do I have to get all of the spells from the mander on top of the secret shop roof in krokatopia. Thanks

Matthew Lifefist, Level 25 theurgist

p.s currently I am working on the temple of storms, I have a bone dragon mount and most of the time I have my teen firezilla pet with me named Rex. Thanks a lot again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
matthew7393 on Oct 22, 2012 wrote:
Hi. I am confused with the secret trainers. I have gotten the life school cards from: sabrina greenstar, mindy pixiecrown, mildred farseer, mortis (death tree), and croaky. If I am missing any please tell me who and where they are. Also do I have to get all of the spells from the mander on top of the secret shop roof in krokatopia. Thanks

p.s currently I am working on the temple of storms, I have a bone dragon mount and most of the time I have my teen firezilla pet with me named Rex. Thanks a lot again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi again. Here is another link that shows "all of the Life School spells".

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

Not sure if you got "two" spells from Mildred Farseer (Colossus Blvd, near Mindy). And if I remember correctly, the mander on top of the Secret Shop has all myth spells, not life. Other than that, looks pretty good to me.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
matthew7393 on Oct 22, 2012 wrote:

All the Life school spells are here:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Life_School_Spells

The shop in Krok has nothing to do with Life...all those spells are required for Myth.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I just tried the "links" from the first two replies, and there are still problems with the links in the messages.

You actually have to do a "copy and paste" to be able to see the links.

(Professor Greyrose did say they are working on the problem with the links.)

Survivor
Jun 30, 2010
Ok thanks both of you!!!! You guys must be great archmages! Thanks again.