Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ornament Contest Question

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 25, 2009
Do we have to print out the template to use it? I have a faulty printer and I'm better at drawing by hand. Can I essentially copy one of the templates and draw on the copied version, or is that not allowed?

Thanks!

Administrator
Hello,

Yes, you must use the template for your entry to be accepted. You can either edit the image on the computer or print it out and draw on it that way.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Nov 24, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
Hello,

Yes, you must use the template for your entry to be accepted. You can either edit the image on the computer or print it out and draw on it that way.
I'm having some trouble when it comes to printing the template. It appears that the template is too big causing parts of the template to be cut off. The ornament shows fine—well, the ornament is slightly cut off on the right side but nothing substantial—, the Wizard101 logo shows perfectly, the Pirate101 logo is cut off in half, and the words "12 Days of the Spiral" are also cut in half—sounds like a mess, huh? But really, it's not a lot; you are still able to tell it's the template we were assigned to use.

I was wondering: will my entry be accepted under these type of conditions—or should I find another alternative?

Administrator
Angel of Solitude on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
I'm having some trouble when it comes to printing the template. It appears that the template is too big causing parts of the template to be cut off. The ornament shows fine—well, the ornament is slightly cut off on the right side but nothing substantial—, the Wizard101 logo shows perfectly, the Pirate101 logo is cut off in half, and the words "12 Days of the Spiral" are also cut in half—sounds like a mess, huh? But really, it's not a lot; you are still able to tell it's the template we were assigned to use.

I was wondering: will my entry be accepted under these type of conditions—or should I find another alternative?
Somewhere in your printer's settings should be something along the lines of "fit to page" or "fit to frame" that will re-size the image to fit on a sheet of paper. Hope that helps.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 18, 2015
Hello, I already entered my ornament design, but it wasn't on the template. Is there a way I can cancel my entry so I can re-do my design on the template?

Administrator
CoriDragonHeart on Dec 18, 2015 wrote:
Hello, I already entered my ornament design, but it wasn't on the template. Is there a way I can cancel my entry so I can re-do my design on the template?
Sure. You can send a new entry if you'd like.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
Since the 12 days page has been removed, what needs to be included with an entry besides the image attachment and where do the entries need to be sent?

Administrator