Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zafaria crafting tips for you!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
so awhile back when created my new fire wizard i knew immediately that i would have to do crafting to get better gear at some point but a also knew that meant going through Zafaria crafting and we all know that is a big struggle because of all the stone blocks and fossil that are needed. well here is a little guide that might help (maybe). you only have to be an adept crafter to create to conga drums so if i were you i would start gathering reagents for them as soon as possible and not selling them at all. Right after i completed my Celestia crafting i decided to get a head start on the drums. i purchased the recipe and got to work right away and after a little while of farming the bazaar for fossil (16 each drum) i got the rest of the reagents pretty easy and i crafted a drum, locked it, and then immediately put it in my bank for safe keeping. to craft the spirit caller drums (which you need in the actual quest) you need 2 conga drums each so craft four of those and you should be good. what i am saying here is if you save up soon as possible for this crafting quest it wont be such a struggle latter when you actually need to do it. i hope this helps.