Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mote of Transport && Ultra Snow Apples Help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
I've been wanting to craft the Ice Whirlwind for ages now but there seems to be two ingredients that I just cannot find as easily as the others. Well, I really don't know where/how to even obtain them which is more of the problem.
Soo I was wondering if someone could give me a little tips on how to do that? (Mote of Transport and Ultra Snow Apples)
That'd be great

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
The only way to get Motes and Ultra plants, which is what you need, is collecting them as drops from an Ultra dungeon (Like Master, Archmage, or Exalted Rattlebones). Hope this helps!

Lenora SkullShade100

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
Ah yeah.. I've heard about those dungeons but I really didn't understand them nor do I even know how to find them.
Would I have access to those being a level 76 Ice Wizard?

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Summer22441 on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
Ah yeah.. I've heard about those dungeons but I really didn't understand them nor do I even know how to find them.
Yes, I would suggest farming Rattlebones on unicorn way to get one. Fairly easy drop rate too. Hope this helps!

Lenora SkullShade100

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Summer22441 on Jul 28, 2015 wrote:
The Jade Oni in Mooshu drops all of the Ultra dungeon instances.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
Thanks!
I'll definitely look into that now.
You guys rock!

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
Sorry to post twice in a row, but I think I'm doing something wrong.
I tried going to Rattlebones but when i went in and tried to farm, he stayed as a Rank 1 Elite?
Aghh.. I don't know what to do.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Summer22441 on Jul 30, 2015 wrote:
I tried going to Rattlebones but when i went in and tried to farm, he stayed as a Rank 1 Elite?
He drops the housing dungeon instances that allow you to fight the more powerful versions of himself.

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Summer22441 on Jul 30, 2015 wrote:
An Ultra Dungeon is a housing item dropped by Rattlebones. If you battle the rank one elite version of Rattlebones on Unicorn Way, he will eventually drop a Rattlebones Ultra. Hope this helps, and don't feel afraid the ask any more questions.

Lenora SkullShade100

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
Oh okay, I gotcha now!
He finally dropped one haha, except it was an Exalted Dungeon instead.
I've a slight problem now. Is there a board for where I can ask for people's help with dungeons like these or something?
Haha.. I have no friends in game and couldn't possibly do it alone X'D

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
Summer22441 on Aug 3, 2015 wrote:
Oh okay, I gotcha now!
He finally dropped one haha, except it was an Exalted Dungeon instead.
I've a slight problem now. Is there a board for where I can ask for people's help with dungeons like these or something?
Haha.. I have no friends in game and couldn't possibly do it alone X'D
There is no board to ask people for help like regular dungeons. A good idea is to ask people in the commons for help... Or if you wanted to set a future time and realm, I'd be happy to tag along and bring some of my exalted buddies.

Lenora SkullShade100

Survivor
Apr 21, 2012
People in the commons usually ignore me or 'act like they're too good for me' so I'm a bit hesitant about doing that.

So yeah ... If it isn't too much to ask for, it'd be awesome if you came to help out.
I'm not sure how we'd set up a time and what not because these posts seem to be quite delayed with the moderation, but I'm ready whenever. Do you have any time in mind?

( I'm about to be level 80 so hopefully I'm not too much of a drag xD )