Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

too high level

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2013
I personally feel that the bosses and henchman are too difficult and they have too much health in Celestia. I am struggling to defeat them by myself. Does any one else feel this way Thanks
Tiffany DawnBlade lv.53

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
I remember doing Celestia on my myth. All other schools have it easier, but for some reason myth has a tough time. I think its from low damage pre-WW gear mixed with almost below-average health.
You are gonna have a tough time until you get your Tricksy Gear from WW, so just keep going and good luck!

Nicholas RavenBlood 100
and more...

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
KI would certainly make sure that all bosses in the story line are able to be defeated by yourself. They knew that there would be some people who wouldn't have friends to help them, and they definitely made ever boss fight possible. Now, I may not know the struggles as much as most, because I did have a friend, and that friend took me to dungeons when I was level 10, and by the time I reached Celestia, I was around level 60, possibly higher.

However, I know for a fact that, once again, they are not impossible. What I would recommend is, if you hadn't already, to do some side quests that aren't hard and earn some xp. This way you'd have more health and such if you level up. See about doing some past dungeons to earn a bit more xp as well. Any of this could get you leveled up, or close. You may not want to (I wouldn't know), but lots of friends would gladly help, unless you have mean friends XD

And remember, your minions will be by your side, always.

Defender
Aug 08, 2012
Yes, I know how you feel. But, doing Wintertusk will make things much easier, as it gives a lot of exp. Celestia should be a lot easier once you get your lvl 58 spell. I started Wintertusk at lvl 54 and I'm lvl 56 now at the end of Austriland. Wintertusk is just as hard as Celestia, so be careful.

Defender
Jul 03, 2012
I'm in Stormriven (Just completed The Sorcerer's Sanctum) and I'm only level 53. I'm a death and that's not too helpful. If anybody could lend me any ideas on how to level up faster? I have an Exalted, so I could just pull one of my friends off of there to help me with this secondary character.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2011
If you are a that is low-level compared to Celestia, do side quests that give a lot of xp. At level 60+ can get good stuff. That is my advice! Valkoor Skyforge level 73

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
If your stats just arent doing it, here's a few things you can try:

Waterworks gear (as already mentioned)
Wintertusk Crafted gear (slight differences from WW gear)
Helephant Tower drops a good athame and ring that you can use.

The above gear is exactly what I used on my death from L56 - L90+. I can ALSO tell you that Im currently running a L58 Myth and just got my Medusa spell without fear. My setup is the WT crafted robe/hat/boots, blistering wand, ethereal athame, Life mastery, Ring of the Ravenous Wolf, and a mega strange beast with 10% proof, 5% defy, fairy, unicorn, and healing current maycasts. Now, even though I HAVE the maycasts, they dont fire off lke crazy, but they're consistant over the grand scale of things. What I did for my spell, and do for most bosses is:

1) item blade (pet)
2) item blade (hat)
3) item trap (robe)
4) item ring (boots)
5) school blade
6) school trap
7) gargantuan medusa and/or gargantuan earthquake (depending on the health of monsters)

After hitting with that, if they're NOT dead (which they usually are), a quick reshuffle and setup again and they dont live long enough to tell Malistaire his butt is gonna be toast when I get to him lol Keep in mind, Medusa (as you may know) requires you to fight Talos. it did NOT take me long to do so, though I DID buy a few TC medusas to help out. Those are ALSO an option if you run into issues as well.

Hope this helps

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
i have the same problem. i can't seem to kill all the guys in the fight without my poly morph colossus. i find that all my storm friends can do Celestia no problem and then when i go to do my quests i need to find a friend to help me fight guys just running around the streets I am balance so i only have mid-range damage. Then, i do have a bit of healing because of my type, but the storm guys in Celestia are so strong The storm guys kill me within like 4 rounds. they blade, save and then Triton or storm lord and i die so badly. i find that i just can't do a lot stuff by myself in Celestia.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
I just finished DS and im level 49 on my storm and i suggest doing winter tusk because it is a challenge, but i like challenging things, and the trade off is MASS xp! On my ice and fire, i started wintertusk at level 45-47, and by the time i was done with vestrilund, i was level 56! so you should do Wintertusk because it will help you get to level 58. And also, if you want to get your 58 spell, you kind of have to do do wintertusk, or at least up until nordrilund.

Austin Fire 98

Austin Ice 100

Austin Storm 63

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
does anyone have any strategies on how i can defeat a boss called Helios? he is a fire elemental with around 7 and a half thousand life. he has a jungle wild claw minion, and he just seems so tough! i can't beat him i have tried like 4 times already and i died all 4 times.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
I'm planning to be level sixty by the time I get to celestia. When I do balance will reign supreme!