Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shadow tc?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 04, 2013
Well, when there are shadow tc slots in the bazaar, i expect at least a few treasure cards to be there, lol. Just wanted to ask, i am now very close to exalted (96) and was just wondering, WHERE ON EARTH DO YOU FIND SHADOW TREASURE CARDS!

A bit suspicious that there has been a shadow tc slot and i have never seen ONE treasure card in the four months its been out for, lol.

Talon Spiritbreaker Almost at eclipse tower to get this

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Talon Spiritbreake... on May 13, 2015 wrote:
Well, when there are shadow tc slots in the bazaar, i expect at least a few treasure cards to be there, lol. Just wanted to ask, i am now very close to exalted (96) and was just wondering, WHERE ON EARTH DO YOU FIND SHADOW TREASURE CARDS!

A bit suspicious that there has been a shadow tc slot and i have never seen ONE treasure card in the four months its been out for, lol.

Talon Spiritbreaker Almost at eclipse tower to get this
you don't; they don't exist.

that's not to say that they never will~ obviously they will be added at some point, since there is a slot for them; however, i would like to think that they will be level-restricted, so as not to break low/mid-level pvp.

-von

Historian
May 15, 2009
Dr Von on May 14, 2015 wrote:

that's not to say that they never will~ obviously they will be added at some point, since there is a slot for them; however, i would like to think that they will be level-restricted, so as not to break low/mid-level pvp.

-von
since when is 90+ low level in pvp? xD
shadow spells generally need shadow pips which you can't acquire until khrysalis

Survivor
Jan 02, 2015
Dr Von is right. shadow tc dont exist. But: they might be added in the next update.but for now no tc. -Ratm1432

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dr Von on May 14, 2015 wrote:

-von
Shadow TC would never affect anything lower than high level pvp because you need to be "92" to get them, but realistically you cannot get to the tower to unlock Shadow pips until level 95.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
seethe42 on May 15, 2015 wrote:
Shadow TC would never affect anything lower than high level pvp because you need to be "92" to get them, but realistically you cannot get to the tower to unlock Shadow pips until level 95.
level restrictions do not apply to tc; never have, and probably never will.
(that's how level 20s are casting sun serpents and storm owls in pvp)

as for shadow pips, well... those will probably be added to gear in hoards/the crown shop that can be easily attained by low-level wizards.

(not trying to give ki any ideas, but they've probably implemented some form of this in a future update already.)

Historian
May 15, 2009
Dr Von on May 16, 2015 wrote:

as for shadow pips, well... those will probably be added to gear in hoards/the crown shop that can be easily attained by low-level wizards.

(not trying to give ki any ideas, but they've probably implemented some form of this in a future update already.)
I seriously doubt it Dr Von.

no offense to you, but shadow pips aren't like power pips. it isn't an inherent ability that all wizards have. it's magic that can only be unlocked by restoring the light to the land of Khrysalis ( or at least a part of it)
I seriously doubt any wizard under level 92 will ever have shadow pips.

As for hoard packs, unless it's had a shadow school theme in mind I doubt very much we will see anything of the sort

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Dr Von on May 16, 2015 wrote:

There's no reason to think that low level shadow pip gear would be added to the game at all. Shadow magic is already level limited by it's nature. You cannot compare it to adding sun serpents and storm owls. Those can only be cast by lower levels who have power pip chance and only within their own school. Those cards do not change the rules. Shadow TC require Shadow pips, which you only get a CHANCE of 1 at a certain stage of the game, and a second pip slot later in the game. Adding gear that allow Shadow pips before LEARNING Shadow magic doesn't seem like something they would ever implement.