Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stuck in Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2014
Did the safe house quests and all of a sudden my progress bar stopped showing any progress and I have a bunch of quests to do in Chelsea Court but I can't get a ticket. HELP! What went wrong? Before all this happened I "teamed up" with other players who would use the multi spells to kill off the entire enemy group before I could get a chance to cast a spell. Would that be the reason I am stuck now? They got the experience points and I didn't?

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
How could other people getting the XP from battles affect your quest progression? Also, by "progress bar", do you mean the Experience Bar? Your experience has nothing to do with your quest progression. Are you sure you can't enter Chelsea Court? Because I did Marleybone on my Life this week, and I didn't need a ticket to Hyde Park, Chelsea Court or even The Ironworks, so that might have been changed. Also, if you teleported to people in Chelsea Court, are you sure all your quests there aren't side quests? Check the Marleybone Quest Tree, link to which is provided in this reply.

www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Marleybone_Quest_Tree