Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells form quest?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2014
I am death and i am wondering how my friends got the spell dark pact and bad juju. I did some research and found out that we can get spells by doing quest in gh. But I didn't quite understand the info. Where do i get the spell and who gives out the quest!! Help!
Many Thanks, Archmage
Wolf Shadowhorn

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
well if your confused I would, if i were you, go to ambrose check and see if he has a quest if not go to the death teacher in nightshade and check him for a quest or the death student in ravenwood check him too

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Wolf Shadow Horn on Mar 10, 2015 wrote:
I am death and i am wondering how my friends got the spell dark pact and bad juju. I did some research and found out that we can get spells by doing quest in gh. But I didn't quite understand the info. Where do i get the spell and who gives out the quest!! Help!
Many Thanks, Archmage
Wolf Shadowhorn
You need to be level 35 for Dark Pact http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:I_Know_a_Guy...
Then you need to be level 55 and finished with Su Su Sudrilund quest in GH for Virulent Plague.
Then comes Mass Infection at 72, in Avalon, and finally at level 75 if you've done all the others you can get Bad Juju from the witch in High Road in Avalon.