Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cold fire dragon pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Today I played someone's winterbane gauntlet dungeon and beat it and did not receive the cold fire dragon pet...why? :( I went through the whole thing to get the pet and I didn't receive it. :(

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Drops are random. You don't get a pet every time, just a chance at it.

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
Flaria720 on Jan 13, 2015 wrote:
Today I played someone's winterbane gauntlet dungeon and beat it and did not receive the cold fire dragon pet...why? :( I went through the whole thing to get the pet and I didn't receive it. :(
i have farmed the winterbane dungeon over 100 times and never got it i also know pet drops are rare.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2009
Probably the best way to get a coldfire dragon instead of farming winterbane is finding someone who has the pet. Thats what i did, and now I have one without doing winterbane once. It is adult and halfway to ancient, has may cast fire shield and spell-defying. I hope for it to get spell-proof, because i hatched with someone that had coldfire dragon with spell-proof on it. If you want to try and get this pet, reply to me on this topic and we can possibly arrange a time to hatch.

Michael Owlstone- Exalted Pyromancer