Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Jungle House Boat available now!

AuthorMessage
Administrator
Hello young wizards,

Feeling tropical? There's a brand new Jungle House Boat in the Crown Shop! Decorate this fun, jungle house with your Wizard's personal style.

Please note: This house currently allows only 50 items outside and 150 items inside, but don't worry! This number will be raised to the standard 250 inside and 250 outside in an upcoming update.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 09, 2014
This is one of the best houses yet in my opinion. It's also at an affordable price!

Justin

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
New Jungle Houseboat I. could. DIE! IT!
Eric Darkforge

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Absolutely love the interior feel of the boat.
Definitely consider making more houses on boats.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2010
Survivor
Feb 28, 2013
I immediately purchased the new Jungle Houseboat for my Life Wizard Kieran Moonweaver on my 2nd account. I thought it was fabulous, with lots of potential and was planning to put it on my main account as well.

HOWEVER, there are definite problems. I'm not sure what KI was thinking on this one!

First, you cannot change the wallpaper or flooring anywhere on the boat without changing the ENTIRE boat (both floors). There are separate spaces and rooms - why didn't KI make it so that they could be personalized?

Second, you have that fantastic cargo bay in the secret area, but we cannot use it! You cannot even glitch an item to set it on the rows of shelves in there. It is perfect for diving gear, tools, etc. Then I tried to use the table at the back of the bay. I set up a nice Captain's Desk. Imagine my surprise when I found out that while I could put things on the table, I could not put a CHAIR in there. You can't have a workable (or semi-realistic) desk without a chair.

Third - there are almost NO walls from which you can hang anything. Very few and you can't glitch hanging items on walls. Why make it so we can't put any decor in there?

This doesn't make any sense at all! GREAT concept - VERY poor execution KI. You can make this so much better!

PLEASE fix these things! I love this new "house!" I bought additional castle elixir to get it. It would be a fave of mine, but it is frustrating as heck to try to do anything with it!

Regards,
Suzneval

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
Thank you for updating the house to hold 250/250 items.
I am wondering about the Top Secret box in the secret area. Does it have a purpose, or is it nothing more than a decoration piece?