Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sun Serpent TC for Crafting Fire Robe

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
I am trying to craft the Robes of Starfire for my fire wizard. I finally have all the reagents EXCEPT the sun serpent tc. I have fought all the bosses for drops and nothing. Is there a simpler way to complete this? Is there a recipe to craft the tc somewhere, like there is for Krampus? Frustrated does not even come close to what I am feeling over this card.

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
Sarai Dragonrider on Oct 22, 2014 wrote:
I am trying to craft the Robes of Starfire for my fire wizard. I finally have all the reagents EXCEPT the sun serpent tc. I have fought all the bosses for drops and nothing. Is there a simpler way to complete this? Is there a recipe to craft the tc somewhere, like there is for Krampus? Frustrated does not even come close to what I am feeling over this card.
Try to find it in the Bazaar or go to harder worlds with friends to defeat Mega Bosses that can drop it.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
Sarai Dragonrider on Oct 22, 2014 wrote:
All you gotta do Is enchant Sun Serpents with an accuracy TC enchantment and that count s as a S.S. TC.
Idk if you figured this out already but I can help anyone in a similar situation.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
PokemanXD on Nov 22, 2014 wrote:
All you gotta do Is enchant Sun Serpents with an accuracy TC enchantment and that count s as a S.S. TC.
Idk if you figured this out already but I can help anyone in a similar situation.
Enchanted cards (ones made with accuracy or another treasure card) cannot be used for recipes.

To the OP: I think I have extra sun serpent cards. Let me know wizard name, time, place, and realm, and i will try to meet you in order to give you the tc.

At this present time, I am usually on between 730am -900am central time and then again in evening between 530-800. Since the posts takes awhile to appear, please make sure the day you pick is a few days in advance.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
it has to b a certain one like for the robe I am alo trying to do the tc and cant because it has to b an original tc an to get that is to put the simplify on it an I am having trouble my self getting serpent as a tc