Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower of the Helephant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2013
A little while ago me and my friends had finally finished an excruciatingly painful dungeon, The tower of the Helephant. In the last battle I had died a few times but came back into the battle. I was the one to kill Lyron Lorestriker so I am unsure of why the quest for tower of the helephant is there. Im not sure why this happened but it It needs to be fixed, after spending 3 full hours doing it I found this extremely annoying.

Cheers,
Level 62

Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
I did this tower all the way to Lyon as well, but I lost as my henchmen didn't save me. I have to repeat the whole thing. I find it to be quite challenging to have so many enemies to face. Is it possible to reduce or eliminate maybe half of them in place with loads of reagents everything from scrap piles, to wood piles maybe a major uniform at the wizards level. Even crowns would be great! I would like to see the first level have one big boss and three light bosses. Followed by a big boss with elite bosses. Not the way it is now where two big and two smalls. change this tower please.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
It's been in the game just as it is for years, so there's no reason to change it. It's optional. If you don't like it, don't do it. I think it is fun the way it is, and there are some great gear drops.

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
Gemma Luna on Oct 21, 2014 wrote:
It's been in the game just as it is for years, so there's no reason to change it. It's optional. If you don't like it, don't do it. I think it is fun the way it is, and there are some great gear drops.
I have not been there before so when i get there i will need help then

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
I agree it's difficult but not impossible. The trick is to get past the first battle. There are many cheats in the first battle, but the next 5 battles are just regular battles. Then the final battle with Lyon, is a little challenging because he cheats a strong Blizzard every round when all his minions are alive and in the battle. Take out even one minion and he stops the Blizzard cheat. However, every two rounds Lyon summons another minion. And after you have gotten his health down below 10,000 hit points, his minions come back with more health. Lyon is Storm and his minions are myth.

I would like a group to do Tower of Helephant with if anyone is interested. I got the quest so long ago, and I just want it off my quest log. I'm not worried about the drops, again, just want the quest off my log LOL.

I have two characters that need to do it. My level 95 Balance and my level 95 Life. So if anyone is interested, please let me know. I know all the cheats because I already have had my 3 Max level(100) characters (Storm, Myth, and Death) go through Tower of Helephant a few times. Just need a group to get my others through there. Today would be awesome if anybody sees this in time. I'll be on all day questing through Khrysalis and periodically checking this post.

Thanks for reading this. By the way, my level 95 balance is Alex Darkblood, and my level 95 life is Aaron Darkblood. So if I don't message you back, you can come look for me in Khrysalis. I just started Moon Cliffs, so that's where I'll be hanging out at.