Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Third Story Arc

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Since the Morganthe Storyline ended in Khrysalis as far as we know, what do you expect in the coming arc. Which worlds do you think are to come, the villain, and of course difficulty. I feel that from Khrysalis to ??? will be sort of like Dragonspyre to Celestia, a major difficulty jump (I hope not though ). I'd like to hear your opinions of what might come after Khrysalis.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Megan Frostflame on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
Since the Morganthe Storyline ended in Khrysalis as far as we know, what do you expect in the coming arc. Which worlds do you think are to come, the villain, and of course difficulty. I feel that from Khrysalis to ??? will be sort of like Dragonspyre to Celestia, a major difficulty jump (I hope not though ). I'd like to hear your opinions of what might come after Khrysalis.
I think KI will judge the level of difficulty in worlds to come by how well the worlds before did. Clearly the upper worlds do become for the more serious player which also are probably willing to spend more on a game they play making these types of worlds worth KI's wile.

Personally I really don't plan on completing AZ with any future wizards after taking a few though I am done. I have 2 wizards I stopped questing with in KS. I am not sure any of the wizards on my list completed KS either. A few have started new wizards or just sign on to hang out.

So as with any other updates that may be added to the game we just don't know. I never expected fishing to be added to the game. It will be the first update to the game that I am not interested in doing or having. I am glad the hoopla has worn down on that since getting though areas where fish are was a big laggy event for me and my slow internet service, now not so much.

Mary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Megan Frostflame on Aug 10, 2014 wrote:
Judging from the extreme drop in difficulty in Khrysalis I wouldn't expect any big leap. They nerfed Avalon and Azteca after releasing Khrysalis and Khrysalis was probably the easiest world in the Second Arc. I would expect the difficulty level to change very little from Khrysalis to the next world. Our wizards haven't made any big leaps in power from 90 to 100 so I really don't think there's much call for a serious increase in difficulty.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2011
I have an idea not for next arc but for end game. A total twist you find out you Ambrose and ravenwood are the villains training innocent children to fight for them and you have to fight all the ravenwood professors (one at a time) and end it off with Ambrose defeated by himself and puts your wizard101 under his control and you get to fight yourself with one of the major game bosses (malistaire as malistaire the undying)

Adam Duskwraith lvl90

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Elemantal4245 on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
I have an idea not for next arc but for end game. A total twist you find out you Ambrose and ravenwood are the villains training innocent children to fight for them and you have to fight all the ravenwood professors (one at a time) and end it off with Ambrose defeated by himself and puts your wizard101 under his control and you get to fight yourself with one of the major game bosses (malistaire as malistaire the undying)

Adam Duskwraith lvl90
That goes counter to the whole story arc from beginning to end. That would kinda be like going through the whole Lord of the Rings/Hobbit epic only to find out Sauron and the Orcs are the good guys and Gandalf and the rest of the people of Middle Earth are evil. It defeats the entire plot and every lesson throughout the story. Your idea is like making Lex Luther the hero after all his repeated evil plots, and making Superman the villain after all his good. It just makes no sense.