Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New School Idea!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Alrighty. I think that there should be an Air school added, It takes the place of the fallen Death school but, There is a rainbow bridge leading to the school that is sitting on a cloud. There are many possibilities for the spells, for example. Tornado, level 42, deal 525-650 damage to one target and stuns. I hope this idea is taken into consideration

~iNovice ~ 84

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
this would be hard because we already have sandstorm and tornado. and it would be hard to make a school with very hard ideas to come up with for spells.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Thats just an idea, it'd be super easy to make more
Like Gyroball, galeforce

Survivor
May 07, 2010
I feel like air would make it unbalanced. death-life, myth-storm, fire-ice. how exactly would air fit in?

Survivor
Apr 30, 2011
Frankly, I believe the game has enough Schools for Variety and Strategy to come into play.. but nice idea.

Defender
Dec 12, 2012
@iNovice, Dragon Princess here! I got an idea! There can be an aoe attack called Hurricane for lvl 48 and it does 500-600 damage and removes all charms, so basically it is another spell like Earthquake only stronger! And the school colors can be light gray and dark gray, so in other words it's color is gray.

@Blaze Deathward, there's a spell called tornado?!?

Survivor
Feb 11, 2011
well i think it would be hard if we had a new school but it would work if the school had a different purpose like dodging and making opponents miss, they actually have spells that specialize is stunning and making others accuracy lower, a huge element that could counter storm. also the wind school has powers in summoning minion for periods of time and these elemental minion cannot be harm and stay there unharmed.

while my perspective of a new school is the light school, a school who cannot be trained by student that train shadow magic, with light magic you can travel tp lighted areas of the spiral such as idk, and shadow magic can shadow travel to dark places, such as the wyrd, when you train it you have a form that applies to friends these forms give out light so you can give health willingly for a price, you can also with light magic you can give a aura that only effects your friends, it would be recommended for rather student with high mana because when you use a ability a light magic i cost nearly two hundred mana to five hundred mana

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
i love this idea, finally a school that balance boosts on maybe? o: also new options for bosses since no one really knows the school, i would want this school to be focused aroundspirit powers like death life and myth instead of where balance focuses on fire storm and ice because like srsly .-. i want an air school, it seems cool

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
another problem is that it wouldn't be able to be the opposite of balance because that wouldn't be fair. and it would just sound silly if it were the opposite of astral or shadow. if the game were not made too long ago, this would be a great idea though.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2011
I agree with Connor Crafter. I don't really see how air would fit as a school when we don't have earth or water schools (not the traditional "elements").

In my opinion, an adversity to the school is what the new school should be. Maybe that school could be the chaos school in Wysteria. It would have all the opposite spells of and some new ones.

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
Well you gotta think, there is 7 schools currently. It can be the counterpart to Balance.

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
Reminds me of the Last Airbender, just a bit. Yes, an Air School does sound like fun. Once again, all of the schools wouldn't be balanced if that was added. There would have to be another addition to make it even.

Dakota Sky, Lvl 62

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
Air is more of a balance type of thing.. It's an amazing idea, I like the idea that it could replace the spot were the old death school used to be!

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
that is an awesome idea cause it would fit in with balance. storm, fire, ice. myth, death, life balance and wind. and maybe the level 42 spell could be something like hurricane. deals 515-615 and puts a stun. I mean there are many possibilities. 94