Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krockotopia Beetle Glitch `

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 23, 2012
I was on my sisters account (Bailey Fire Blossom) and on the find the beetles quest i found all the beetles but it said that i had two to go. So i go to the beetle and nothing happens no "you found the beetle" or anything because i already found the beetle. If you i.e KingsIsle are confused let me say it in a better way. I already found the beetle and it said you found it but it didn't recored that i had found it. Basically I have two beetles left that when i go to them nothing happens. Please fix this problem

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You most likely haven't found all the beetles. For example there are 2 beetles in the Oasis, going back to the same one won't register finding the second. You need to tell us what beetles the quest says you are missing.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
cool man 2013 on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
I was on my sisters account (Bailey Fire Blossom) and on the find the beetles quest i found all the beetles but it said that i had two to go. So i go to the beetle and nothing happens no "you found the beetle" or anything because i already found the beetle. If you i.e KingsIsle are confused let me say it in a better way. I already found the beetle and it said you found it but it didn't recored that i had found it. Basically I have two beetles left that when i go to them nothing happens. Please fix this problem
Some locations have "two" beetles, like The Oasis. This link has detailed pictures showing each beetle location:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Find_the_Beetles#tab=Quest_Guide