Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your *How did i survive moment*

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2014
I was playing as my level 52 life and I was up against a level 53 balance. Well I was putting up blades and traps when he hit me with a hydra he landed a critical so it did about 1982 damage I was down to 112 health and then my pet used healing current 3 times in the same turn each healed 1000 and I was thinking *Did that seriously just happen.Then I destroyed him with a centaur.

So what was your WOW moment.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
My story goes way back to the Old Days where Celestia was the big cannons of it all. After 45 minutes of fierce fighting on a Practice 4v4 and all but one person on the other team fled. This girl was tough and we finally got her down to 567 when a teammate casts Beguile on her She was smart and did a Towe Shield on herself. But my one of my other teammates cast a FULL RACK POWER PIP DRYAD ON HER!!! Back to full health and full of pips she mounts a full offensive with Frost Giants for 2 rounds in a row. One guy was a menu chat lvl 6 , so he didn't get the situation. But me and this over girl flipped out on him and really got what came to him. It was one heck of a struggle but she FINALLY died after turn after turn of tc Satyrs and Frost Giants. Idk how the menu guy lives through all that!

Marcus crafter, lvl 74

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
That time my pet healed twice in a row and my opponent had to start all over again.

Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
I was doing pvp on my lvl 61 storm against lvl 100 death n she critical a dr. Von n drop my health down to 52!

At that sMe turn i levy we 1 blade n feint n hit 7298! With crit i was so lucky i crit! Since my crit chance is only 1/3 at that time

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
My level 34 fire wizard somehow beat a grandmaster ice captain with ridiculous immunity.

His 'strategy' was simple: tower spam, lucky crit, tower spam, ice armour, repeat. I don't have a mastery amulet and had burned through my shatter tc (I'm a magus, and my deck is obviously not very big), so I stole his absorb, then popped my minion out and let him elf/link off all the shields... then, I used immolate to get rid of his ice armour, followed by an efreet tc with infallible.

But that wasn't what killed him. The final tick of my minion's link was what did it... and I won the duel, with exactly 2 health left. How I did it, I still have no idea.

-von

Survivor
Nov 09, 2013
For me, it was when some lvl 22 (i lvl 16 right now)had a stormblade on then he uses kraken
with me at 689 health. He says good game but then I still have 1 health left! then I kill him with
bladed vampire. Wow i never knew how handy my pet's storm proof would be. I was so angry when he got storm proof but now I happy.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Ricochety on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
I was playing as my level 52 life and I was up against a level 53 balance. Well I was putting up blades and traps when he hit me with a hydra he landed a critical so it did about 1982 damage I was down to 112 health and then my pet used healing current 3 times in the same turn each healed 1000 and I was thinking *Did that seriously just happen.Then I destroyed him with a centaur.

So what was your WOW moment.
Lol, and people tell me Energizing Battery isn't overpowered My "how did I survive" moment was when I was second to a Fire wizard who was almost rank 2000 on the leaderboard and throughout the entire match I was getting a shower of white pips and fizzles with her pet spamming heals and she kept getting criticals and I never got a critical (not even on Availing Hands) or blocked once. Eventually I started using Locust Swarm and Scarab because of my terrible pips and I don't remember much, but I won the match like that.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2014
Mine was when i was fighting a high tempo storm on my defensive fire, Not many play like me anymore i am rank 1200 :) I kept stacking shields and slowly blading up, Then i hit him with a full efreet, he lived with 800 health because i have no damage :P he used ice wand to take 90 off then he hit me with a levy and it hit 3386 i had one health left my pet healed double fairy and sprite and fire blade And i hit with brimestone revenant! IT WAS INSANE i killed him,

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
So earlier today, i was doing a ranked pvp match, 1v1. so i get hit with a full rack of pips with some balance spell (forgot name), and i LITERALLY 1 HEALTH LEFT! My opponent HAS 7 after i hit him with a seraph with some traps, so next round. he goes first. he passes, and i won, WHICH I COULDNT BELIEVE HOW I SURVIVED THAT.
thats my story,

Jessica Fairy 38

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Well I was in this 4v4 with my friends. The match was getting a little long and the other team fled except this one boy. We thought this was easy. Then he bladed up and did a scarecrow with critical and killed all my team mates except me because I had a tc death shield on from when I was 1v1 my friend earlier. None of us blocked. He was full health and I only had like 3 hundred and something health left. (pet was being lazy) I was so nervous but my friend said I could still win this so i blade up and trapped him but then i fizz. Lucky me he passed. I attacked him with an enchanted efreet and critical (but he blocked) and still won. :D

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
So it was me, a Grandmaster private against a guy who was a Master warlord. The whole thing was really a contest to see who could get to seven power pips first. I kept getting white pips, even though my chances are at 67%. I kept casting one pip spells like blade storm and feint to get rid of them.
The guy casted a Judgement treasure card with a full rack of power pips and I was down to 60 health. 60 healthAt this point, I only had like three power pips and one regular pip, but it was my turn and I didn't have any healing spells, and I couldn't wait any longer or the opponent would finish me off with a wand spell(The worst way to get defeated.)
So I took my chances and used only seven pips for my Judgement and it actually worked! I was exactly ten damage over his health, which means I was that close to losing the match.
This was awesome because I have only won like two matches and lost like 20 and I have a rating of like 200.
Myrna Dragoncloud