Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i didn't get the insane bolt quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2012
HELP ME i didn't get the insane bolt quest why why why why why why? i already did the supercharge quest but he didn't call me for the insane bolt quest i'm already a lvl 81wizard but never got insane bolt quest is the problem is i have to have wintertusk unlocked or something i really want insane bolt quest plz help me out here i'm desperate i want it really bad and if i don't get insane bolt quest i can't get infeeble or healing current

BenjaminDarkSpear Lvl 81 wizard

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
One of the requirements for insane bolt is to have supercharge but you also have to have completed wintertusk up to the first quest in Sudrilund.

Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary

Survivor
Nov 21, 2013
If you don't have access to Wintertusk you can't get it, you get the quest in Northgaurd by Erik Wyrdrune, he will send you to a cave in Sudrilund, and you will need access to Sudri's throne. So yes, Wintertusk up to Sudrilund is required.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
nimrod773 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
HELP ME i didn't get the insane bolt quest why why why why why why? i already did the supercharge quest but he didn't call me for the insane bolt quest i'm already a lvl 81wizard but never got insane bolt quest is the problem is i have to have wintertusk unlocked or something i really want insane bolt quest plz help me out here i'm desperate i want it really bad and if i don't get insane bolt quest i can't get infeeble or healing current

BenjaminDarkSpear Lvl 81 wizard
dude, I KNOW that feeling! vs and the boss has over 8k health is unfair! Skabrok once landed a 2000 damage Wild Bolt spell on me ON THE FIRST TURN!!! Use shields and dispels and get some Talos tc. This guy puts some bosses as if they were a sick joke, he should be nerfed. I heard a rumor of friends of the same school and help each other on the spell/school quests so maybe we can meet up and test this theory sometime.

Good Luck man, you'll need it.

Marcus crafter, lvl 74