Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Sell No Auction

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2013
I wonder how many people would agree with me on this:
Crown items and houses with no auctions should be able to be sold.
I'd love to hear your input!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
kcehplove on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
I wonder how many people would agree with me on this:
Crown items and houses with no auctions should be able to be sold.
I'd love to hear your input!
They can be sold. Sell them in their respective shops; i.e., sell housing items in any housing shop in the Spiral and sell gear in any clothing shop.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
I don't believe that crown items should be sellable, at least not in the sense that someone else could buy it at the bazaar (perhaps be able to sell for gold but once sold, it's gone).

I do think that houses should be able to be transferred from one wizard to another, provided that the other wizard (on the same account) has room for it. Perhaps require that there be nothing in the house (zero item count for both inside and outside), it not be in the castle tours, no teleporters leading to it and only one house can be traded at any given time. I'm sure many people would love that.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
Explorer
Mar 06, 2014
Fangs McWolf on Jun 17, 2014 wrote:
I don't believe that crown items should be sellable, at least not in the sense that someone else could buy it at the bazaar (perhaps be able to sell for gold but once sold, it's gone).

I do think that houses should be able to be transferred from one wizard to another, provided that the other wizard (on the same account) has room for it. Perhaps require that there be nothing in the house (zero item count for both inside and outside), it not be in the castle tours, no teleporters leading to it and only one house can be traded at any given time. I'm sure many people would love that.
Yeah it should be added because I want to give my level 24 a house from my level 64 in bad hard celestia. Adam Soulcaster and a little bit of

Defender
Nov 10, 2012