Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Battlefield Housing Item

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2014
I know that some houses have the battlefield, which allows you to pvp with your friends. All houses could have this in the form of a battlefield housing items. Paying gold for it is too easy, and paying crowns or arena tickets is unfair, so it should be a crafted item. I know that many houses do not have space for this, but many do, and it would be a very cool option.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
2019amisany on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
I know that some houses have the battlefield, which allows you to pvp with your friends. All houses could have this in the form of a battlefield housing items. Paying gold for it is too easy, and paying crowns or arena tickets is unfair, so it should be a crafted item. I know that many houses do not have space for this, but many do, and it would be a very cool option.
You know if some houses don't have room the dueling circle could float next to the actual house like in the Amber Estate and the Castle of Winter Winds.

That way this idea could be applied to any house if Kingsisle ever does the idea of making a dueling circle craft able.

I hope that helps with your idea.

Sincerely yours Rusher2828

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
2019amisany on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
I would love this option however... Then people would stop buying bundle houses.