Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

2 suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
Ok, so as my first post, i got 2 suggestions. My first one is the biggest one. I heard KI is planing on adding even more levels and worlds. While I'm all for more worlds, I'm a little edgy on the levels. If someone just started today, it would take them at least 6 months of a lot playing everyday to reach level 100. Now, if KI adds more levels, this amount of time will increase dramatically, because more xp is needed each time you level up. So, as a compromise, how about more spells? This counts for both level up spells and quest spells. You school spells would go up to level 72, while quest spells would appear more often and go to level 100. Even if you are already level 100, you can still get the quests from your professor. Now, my last suggestion is MUCH smaller. All i want is a way to quit quests via the quest book so it doesn't get clogged up. You can re-accept the quest after you quit it, it's just a way to clean out your quest-book.

Matthew Moonshard level 41
Matthew Stormtamer level 16

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
MatthewMoonshard on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
Ok, so as my first post, i got 2 suggestions. My first one is the biggest one. I heard KI is planing on adding even more levels and worlds. While I'm all for more worlds, I'm a little edgy on the levels. If someone just started today, it would take them at least 6 months of a lot playing everyday to reach level 100. Now, if KI adds more levels, this amount of time will increase dramatically, because more xp is needed each time you level up. So, as a compromise, how about more spells? This counts for both level up spells and quest spells. You school spells would go up to level 72, while quest spells would appear more often and go to level 100. Even if you are already level 100, you can still get the quests from your professor. Now, my last suggestion is MUCH smaller. All i want is a way to quit quests via the quest book so it doesn't get clogged up. You can re-accept the quest after you quit it, it's just a way to clean out your quest-book.

Matthew Moonshard level 41
Matthew Stormtamer level 16
1. Without leveling up, or some reason to actually continue playing, the game ends. Leveling should continue, as should gear, spells, etc., for those higher levels. By the way, the idea is to keep people playing not just for a few months, but for years, like those of us who have been here for a long time. With gaining XP and leveling, people leave. I've seen it first hand.

2. Professor Greyrose has answered this to death... it will not happen. If you don't want to do a quest, don't accept it. If you cannot decline, it's required.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
RavenLady777 on Apr 30, 2014 wrote:
1. Without leveling up, or some reason to actually continue playing, the game ends. Leveling should continue, as should gear, spells, etc., for those higher levels. By the way, the idea is to keep people playing not just for a few months, but for years, like those of us who have been here for a long time. With gaining XP and leveling, people leave. I've seen it first hand.

2. Professor Greyrose has answered this to death... it will not happen. If you don't want to do a quest, don't accept it. If you cannot decline, it's required.
1) just no, leveling is like..... finishing a homework after two hours of doing it and then go to play wizard101, just, no. alot of people would leave and that would hurt dramacticly the income of KI, and maybe even the death or "fall" of wizard101 and pirate101, no please no

2) i am with raven lady too ( thats why i quoted) greyrose and prospector zeke ( good thing the other teachers did not delve into this) commented to DEATH about this, again, just no

isaac goldheart lvl 23 "ninja master"