Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cyrus?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 21, 2014
what supposingly going to happen to him in dragonsphyre? cyrus ( besides moolinda ) is one of my favorite caracters in the game even when i was doing cyclops lane he wanted me expeld, and i am not very found of his magic, so i would... cast a centaur on myself if something would happen to him, if its sad, then do NOT tell me, but if he like retires or something, then tell me, again if its sad, DO NOT answer this question, ( bye the way i am curios ) but i just find it interesting, and if i am too early in the game to now this then just answer " your wizard is to young or still to noob to know " ill understand

isaac goldheart lvl 23

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
lifedude2002 on Apr 27, 2014 wrote:
what supposingly going to happen to him in dragonsphyre? cyrus ( besides moolinda ) is one of my favorite caracters in the game even when i was doing cyclops lane he wanted me expeld, and i am not very found of his magic, so i would... cast a centaur on myself if something would happen to him, if its sad, then do NOT tell me, but if he like retires or something, then tell me, again if its sad, DO NOT answer this question, ( bye the way i am curios ) but i just find it interesting, and if i am too early in the game to now this then just answer " your wizard is to young or still to noob to know " ill understand

isaac goldheart lvl 23
With out spoiling it to much for you, young wizard, you will be pleasantly surprised at Cyrus's roll in DS and it's not sad at all.

Mary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Cyrus is still alive and well and still teaching myth students long after Dragonspyre. As to what happens with him there... you'll just have to wait and find out.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
oh well, ill just wait till DS, everybody says its a big surprise! i bet hes gonna like swop in and help you defeat his own brother! well thank you all! you can close or lock the topic now greyrose :)

isaac goldheart lvl 23