Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Brain storming

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 24, 2014
I had a few ideas for some spells that I would like to see in the game

the first one is a gargoyle and I think it should be a myth spell because its a mythical creature, maybe a level 5 or so, I couldn't think of how it would attack.

the second one is a life spell called 'over heal' it acts like a trap but you place it on yourself or a friend then when you heal yourself or the friend and the healing goes over your/they're maximum health you/they will get to keep that extra life points, until the end of the battle.

this third one kind of does and doesn't already exist, it can be called 'thief' and its a sun spell that steals 2 or 3 pips from your opponent, I say it already exists because I looked at all the myth school spells and the celestial calendar spell already does this :/ dang I really wanted to be the first to think of it.

if I come up with more spells I'll be sure to share them

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Sean Moonwhisperer on Apr 11, 2014 wrote:
I had a few ideas for some spells that I would like to see in the game

the first one is a gargoyle and I think it should be a myth spell because its a mythical creature, maybe a level 5 or so, I couldn't think of how it would attack.

the second one is a life spell called 'over heal' it acts like a trap but you place it on yourself or a friend then when you heal yourself or the friend and the healing goes over your/they're maximum health you/they will get to keep that extra life points, until the end of the battle.

this third one kind of does and doesn't already exist, it can be called 'thief' and its a sun spell that steals 2 or 3 pips from your opponent, I say it already exists because I looked at all the myth school spells and the celestial calendar spell already does this :/ dang I really wanted to be the first to think of it.

if I come up with more spells I'll be sure to share them
Well your first two Ideas sound good and I find the over heal to be an interesting idea. I dont think mana burn should come back, its just to overpowered in PVP