Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chaos and order

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 01, 2012
So, I was reading about Egypt in books and those things and I saw these two things that founded everything, so I thought, why shouldn't these be schools in w101? The two founding things where Ma'at and something that translates to "chaos". Ma'at thranslates to order. so why would these two things be good schools? Well let me explain.

Chaos would almost be like it has a mind of its own of spell, like, for a Firecat, it would make it unpredictable it could....
make it go to another enemy instead of the one you want.
make it attack YOU.
Make it not even attack at all.
And when its done it leaves three feints on its enemy, so if I attacks you, three feints on you and three curses on an enemy.
but when it does attack it does. like, 5 time the normal damage (wow 500 damage)

Order would help you by when a spell is casted, it is gaurenteed to work, dispel or no. it will also go back into your deck once it has done its duty. but the con is that the spell will be about 40% weaker.

these may seem extreme and that's true but I do think they would be Super cool to see and use.
Thanks for reading and please post your comments about these below.

~Luke NightTalon lvl68

Survivor
Jan 24, 2013
Luke NightTallon on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
So, I was reading about Egypt in books and those things and I saw these two things that founded everything, so I thought, why shouldn't these be schools in w101? The two founding things where Ma'at and something that translates to "chaos". Ma'at thranslates to order. so why would these two things be good schools? Well let me explain.

Chaos would almost be like it has a mind of its own of spell, like, for a Firecat, it would make it unpredictable it could....
make it go to another enemy instead of the one you want.
make it attack YOU.
Make it not even attack at all.
And when its done it leaves three feints on its enemy, so if I attacks you, three feints on you and three curses on an enemy.
but when it does attack it does. like, 5 time the normal damage (wow 500 damage)

Order would help you by when a spell is casted, it is gaurenteed to work, dispel or no. it will also go back into your deck once it has done its duty. but the con is that the spell will be about 40% weaker.

these may seem extreme and that's true but I do think they would be Super cool to see and use.
Thanks for reading and please post your comments about these below.

~Luke NightTalon lvl68
Like the idea. The word for chaos is "Isfet" and balance is basically what order is, and I had a similar idea of a chaos school, but called it mayhem.

Explorer
Apr 01, 2012
Noah Griffinpants on Apr 14, 2014 wrote:
Like the idea. The word for chaos is "Isfet" and balance is basically what order is, and I had a similar idea of a chaos school, but called it mayhem.
You may be right about order, It's all the same, Balance, order, equilibrium I'm almost wondering is isfet (I hate that word) is to much like sun.....