Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Retired Bundles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 15, 2014
Hi,

I have a question about bundles that have been retired,

If I have an unused bundle card that has been retired, will the code work on Wizard101.com

Will my code for my retired bundle work?

Thanks,

Patrick EmeraldCoin, level 23 Adept Sorcerer

Administrator
If the code has not already been redeemed, yes the code will still work and will still grant you the items specified on the card.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Explorer
Nov 23, 2011
Patrick, check in stores as appropriate for the bundle you want (unless it was always an online bundle). A couple of weeks back my wife and I were hitting a few local Wal Marts looking for the new Pirate HooDoo bundle (no joy) and found one WM we rarely visit had some of the old Hawkrider cards, which were retired a few months back. Also, this past week I went to pick up a Hive bundle card at the GameStop near where I work; they did not have any out, but the manager went into the back of the store to root for them, and came back with a bunch of cards to make sure what I wanted, and some of the ones he had have been retired - although I think most of them are currently available online (the Majestic Bundle was one). So, it might be worth scrounging around some.

-Indigo