Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Finding quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2011
Recently, I have done a few quest where you find stuff, but the arrow can still help you find it. It was in Mooshu in Tatakai Outpost, I had a quest to burn towers, but after I burned the first tower it just told me to burn it again even though I already did. So then I had to find the other towers myself. But not in specific this has happened to me before, and I don't know if this is a glitch, or just me or if it's happened to everyone but this is seriously annoying.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Victoria SoulCatch... on Mar 2, 2014 wrote:
Recently, I have done a few quest where you find stuff, but the arrow can still help you find it. It was in Mooshu in Tatakai Outpost, I had a quest to burn towers, but after I burned the first tower it just told me to burn it again even though I already did. So then I had to find the other towers myself. But not in specific this has happened to me before, and I don't know if this is a glitch, or just me or if it's happened to everyone but this is seriously annoying.
That quest has been like that for as long as I have quested in Mooshu. It took me back on my first time though but then I figured it and and I continued down the same road for the second one then double back and take the right up that road is the 3rd one.

Very confusing for those who do depend on the quest arrow though.

Mary

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
It happens...it's a quest arrow glitch. You shouldn't have had a problem since you've already been there when you first started Tatakai (finding the outposts). Annoying, yes...big deal, not so much.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Yeah, that happened to me in MooShu too.

~Esmee Watertalon, level 47

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
I believe that the reset timer is to quick for that quest .... and what i mean by reset timer is the burning towers need to reset so that others that are on that quest may also burn it down .... it can get a little annoying but hang in there ....

Thanks For Reading ....