Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

hades main gears should be less rare

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Hello, i've been farming hades for so many times. I know not just me also other people too. I've done it many times but it's so hard to get the hades main gears. I am an ice wizards and i want to get the unseen gears and it is extremely difficult to get it. Well you know how long it takes to do the dungeon if you have a storm wizards going with you might take a little less time. So i think hades main gears should be really less rare, i know there's a glitch that you could fight hades twice but still the hades main gears is too rare. So please please please please KI make it less rare.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
linhphamm on Feb 12, 2014 wrote:
Hello, i've been farming hades for so many times. I know not just me also other people too. I've done it many times but it's so hard to get the hades main gears. I am an ice wizards and i want to get the unseen gears and it is extremely difficult to get it. Well you know how long it takes to do the dungeon if you have a storm wizards going with you might take a little less time. So i think hades main gears should be really less rare, i know there's a glitch that you could fight hades twice but still the hades main gears is too rare. So please please please please KI make it less rare.
I am pretty sure if KI believed this gear was a deal breaker for being able to quest in the game the gear would be easier to obtain as with any other elitist items in the game. If wizards peeled off though the spiral and worlds become less crowded the need for updates and future expansion becomes less profitable.

To that extent they must want this gear reserved for the lucky, who have the time and skill to complete this instance hence the drop rate must be set very low. You as a player of this game have to decide "is it worth it to you".

Altho I personally don't farm because I have no luck and find it extremely time consuming, I think many wizards consider this part of the game and actually enjoy the chance to get it provides.

Mary