Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

winterbane gone missing at target and walmart

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
winterbane is no longer sell at target and walmart not even online, i am mad because of this. Winterbane should be sell on wizard101 official website, i want to buy winterbane at wizard101 official website, there is no other place sell it anymore.

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
This has been addressed numerous times on these forums.

I keep getting told that alot of these places keep them behind the counter, and if you ask at WalMart or Target, they may have them.

Other than that, you just have to wait.
KI just put Pagoda up on the site for sale.

Winterbane is newer than Pagoda, as I've been recently informed, so will come for sale on the KI site in its due time.

Patience will win out for you eventually.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Sarg042 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
This has been addressed numerous times on these forums.

I keep getting told that alot of these places keep them behind the counter, and if you ask at WalMart or Target, they may have them.

Other than that, you just have to wait.
KI just put Pagoda up on the site for sale.

Winterbane is newer than Pagoda, as I've been recently informed, so will come for sale on the KI site in its due time.

Patience will win out for you eventually.
i don't think target or walmart have them anymore, i checked online and store. But i will try to be patient to wait for KI to sell winterbane bundles online.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
linhphamm on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
i don't think target or walmart have them anymore, i checked online and store. But i will try to be patient to wait for KI to sell winterbane bundles online.
they just released it so it could be a while :P