Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What to train?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
I've got 18 training points. Yeah, 18, and I need to know what to spell them on. I am level 75 and I have feint just letting you know. I always always always had to always reget my training points about 5 times. That is a lot spending that much crowns... Anyway so what should I spend 18 training points on? Thanks,

Ethan lifeleaf lvl 75

Edit: I have 18 now instead of 17. And I have berserk and colossal...

Survivor
Dec 10, 2012
I'll give you a few options. Now the options you choose is based on your personal fighting style. A few options are:
Ice school up to Tower Shield so that you can shield yourself in battle
Myth for Earthquake to get a rid of all blades and shields a enemy in battle (or person in PvP) has on
and Balance for Weakness.
Also, you're able to get Star Spells from Celestia, Zafaria, and Azteca and you can also get Sun Spells from Celestia, Zafaria, and Azteca as well. Save 3 Training Points so when you get to Azteca and you activate the Sun School Trainer, you can get a Sun Spell that boots heals by +100, you can also get Potent Trap (which increases a traps strength by +10%), and Sharpened Blade (which increases a traps strength by +10%)
Also save another Training Point for the Azteca Star Spell for life (The life Azteca star spell increases outgoing healing, power pip chance I think, and incoming death damage)

If you like polymorphs, you're also able to get some polymorphs too from Celestia and Azteca. Also, if you don't have already, you can train Reshuffle from a secret spell vendor in Colossus Boulevard in Wizard City. There is also a secret spell trainer in Digmoore Station in Marleybone (Hint: it's downstairs with a banner that has a arrow pointing downstairs and the door windows will be blue). If you didn't have it already, you're able to train Spirit Blades and Spirit Traps from Niles, the Balance Tree on Krokosphinx in Krokotopia. Last thing, If you go to Diego in Unicorn Way, you can train Conviction and Stun Shield from him except I believe you must be Sergeant to get Conviction I think. There is also a minion spell trainer on the Secret Shop island in Krokotopia. In order to get to the Secret Shop, the pillars beside the teleporter must be activated. The timing is different for each realm so keep on switching realms. Well, I hope this helped you and I end up giving you more options then I thought I would of thought of lol

Emily DreamCatcher level 95

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Weirdyisweird on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
I've got 18 training points. Yeah, 18, and I need to know what to spell them on. I am level 75 and I have feint just letting you know. I always always always had to always reget my training points about 5 times. That is a lot spending that much crowns... Anyway so what should I spend 18 training points on? Thanks,

Ethan lifeleaf lvl 75

I think some or those spells you never wanted to train comes in handy right now... Here are my suggestions on how to use up those valuable points.
  1. Colossal, it takes up 5 training points, but totally worth it. It's a must-have.
  2. Fire Elf maybe, it's nice to have when dealing with bosses who tower way to often. 3 training points, think about this one.
  3. Tower Shield, another 5 training points, great for keeping you alive. ;)
  4. Reshuffle, another must-have, it's great for those long boss battles and constant discarding. 1 training point.
  5. Whatever you want, the last three points, I don't really know.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 60 theurgist

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Ice to tower, you already have feint, so that's good, being Life you're good on Satyr, so that leaves Sun school boosts, and star school aura and fire up to sprite (he's handy for boss cheaters like Belloq)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Weirdyisweird on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:

Ethan lifeleaf lvl 75

At level 74 if you haven't used them, you don't really need to 'spend' them all. Train the Sun school to gain more power. Ice to Tower can be useful (well the Tower shield anyway). I wouldn't worry about having all these training points laying around if you aren't having any problems playing the game as is.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
staceysarian on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
I'll give you a few options. Now the options you choose is based on your personal fighting style. A few options are:
Ice school up to Tower Shield so that you can shield yourself in battle
Myth for Earthquake to get a rid of all blades and shields a enemy in battle (or person in PvP) has on
and Balance for Weakness.
Also, you're able to get Star Spells from Celestia, Zafaria, and Azteca and you can also get Sun Spells from Celestia, Zafaria, and Azteca as well. Save 3 Training Points so when you get to Azteca and you activate the Sun School Trainer, you can get a Sun Spell that boots heals by +100, you can also get Potent Trap (which increases a traps strength by +10%), and Sharpened Blade (which increases a traps strength by +10%)
Also save another Training Point for the Azteca Star Spell for life (The life Azteca star spell increases outgoing healing, power pip chance I think, and incoming death damage)

If you like polymorphs, you're also able to get some polymorphs too from Celestia and Azteca. Also, if you don't have already, you can train Reshuffle from a secret spell vendor in Colossus Boulevard in Wizard City. There is also a secret spell trainer in Digmoore Station in Marleybone (Hint: it's downstairs with a banner that has a arrow pointing downstairs and the door windows will be blue). If you didn't have it already, you're able to train Spirit Blades and Spirit Traps from Niles, the Balance Tree on Krokosphinx in Krokotopia. Last thing, If you go to Diego in Unicorn Way, you can train Conviction and Stun Shield from him except I believe you must be Sergeant to get Conviction I think. There is also a minion spell trainer on the Secret Shop island in Krokotopia. In order to get to the Secret Shop, the pillars beside the teleporter must be activated. The timing is different for each realm so keep on switching realms. Well, I hope this helped you and I end up giving you more options then I thought I would of thought of lol

Emily DreamCatcher level 95
Thanks, but not much help. :(