Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-17-14

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 06, 2009
Professor Falmea on Jan 17, 2014 wrote:
It's Friday again, and we're back to the hustle and bustle here at Ravenwood, but I wanted to pop back in to toss out a new topic of discussion for this week's Feedback Friday!

Now that you've had about two months, some of our most advanced Wizards have made their way to the newest discovery of the Spiral. For those of you who have been there, what is your favorite thing about the first part of Khrysalis?

I hope you have a fantastic Friday, and a wonderful weekend!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!
I would have to say, my favorite things of Khrysalis Part 1 would be:

-The music. Oh, my gosh, the Khrysalis Thrives theme is probably the most beautiful piece KI has every crafted yet. I just love to stop and listen to the music before going off to my next quest area.

-The new assisstance are very helpful and a delightful allusion to Pirate101's Companions. The stat boosts they give can come in handy.

-Shadow Magic. I like the darkness and newness of Shadow Magic. It's such an interesting school to play around with and see what you can do.

-I like the scenery of Khrysalis. It's a very beautiful and well crafted world. I love Last Wood, Bastion & Silent Market, Moon Cliffs and Tyrian Gorge. Fort Rachias has a more menacing look to it, but I like the idea of a tiered area with different levels.

-The questing is very nice, in my opinion. For some, this may have been a whole year of disappointments with Khrysalis just not cutting it. I like Khrysalis' more leveled out and relaxed quest line, which helps complement the work of Azteca's urgent quest line. I will admit, going back to fight the same mobs over and over (Flame Legs, Blue Razors, and Night Flames) throughout the whole world was annoying, but it wasn't a total turn-off for me. Where the mobs were much less powerful than original Azteca's, I feel as though the 3v1, 4v1, and multiple cheating boss fights make up for that.

I think the only thing I can say I don't like is the size of Khrysalis as a whole. Even with Part 2, the world just doesn't seem very huge compared to Azteca or Avalon and requires a lot of going back into itself (such as re-fighting mobs over and over like I mentioned above). But it makes up for that

Overall, I really enjoyed Khrysalis Part 1. I hope Khrysalis Part 2 will have a more tense, urgent vibe than Part 1 what with the defeat of Morganthe on the rise.

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
the shadow magic O: i have to make a new rap that includes that school now dang lol but i absolutely love it also love the general look of the world how it keeps changing from the devoid of life moon cliffs to the full of life last wood its wonderful great job ki!!

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
My favorite thing would either be Dyvim and the other adorable rodents, or Ghost Dog's long, yet actually good speech-thing. Oh, and the mice fighting bugs scene thing. That was pretty cool. I bet I took a million pictures.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Administrator
Thanks for all the feedback, Wizards! I'll pass your comments on!

A new Feedback Friday will appear shortly....

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea