Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Speed up the battle button

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 27, 2012
Hi, Have you ever been in a really long battle that took forever to beat because you spells take a long time to cast? Well I have a solution! A speed up button in battles, you click it, and it instantly speeds up the battle, and to stop just click it again!! This would get players level-ups much faster because it doesn't take so long to do those hard battles.

Thanks.

Zachary Nightdust Level 78 (Got a level up from last time)

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
Zachary Nightdust on Jan 16, 2014 wrote:
Hi, Have you ever been in a really long battle that took forever to beat because you spells take a long time to cast? Well I have a solution! A speed up button in battles, you click it, and it instantly speeds up the battle, and to stop just click it again!! This would get players level-ups much faster because it doesn't take so long to do those hard battles.

Thanks.

Zachary Nightdust Level 78 (Got a level up from last time)
I think that's a great idea! Especially in later worlds because you need to use more blades and traps, which while casting the spell and waiting for the blades and traps to work, it takes forever. The rounds can take FOREVER! So, i think that's a great idea, and I would love for that to happen.

Samuel Lifebringer Level 95
Artur Hawkleaf Level 44
Ethan Fireblood Level 33
Dustin Deathstone Level 17
Tyler Icestaff Level 9
Blaze Level 9
Tanner Stormmender Level 7

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
I thought the battles in Khrysalis were fast enough as it is.