Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enemy fighting contest!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
What would you think if there was like a little contest in which you'll have to try to win by surviving for the most amount of battles as possible (fighting enemies, not bosses) and based on how may battles you survived without healing, you'll get a reward. The more battles you survive, the better the reward you'll get. The difficulty of this will go from Rank 1 to Rank 13 based on your level ('cause it'll be way to easy for a Level 90 person to survive Rank 1 enemies). This will give those who finished the storyline quest something to do and anyone else who want's to do it. The rewards could be anything like Gold, Gear, Treasure Cards, Reagents, Housing Items, etc. so what would ya think of this? Since Wizard101 is mainly about being magical and fighting, this will add something interesting. Each "contest" could be solo, 2 people, 3 people, or 4 people. To make it fair as of the purpose of this, if there is more then 1 person doing it together, then there is no healing (not including pet heals) but shielding will be allowed. Would this be interesting to see in the game or not? Let me know if this is or is not good. Also, if you can, tell me the good and the bad about this idea. Another thing, if you think it's not good, then feel free to change it up to how you think will make this idea better

(Btw, I feel that the word "contest" isn't the right word to use to describe this. I can't seem to think of the correct word for this so please mention the correct word to describe this if you can think of it)

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
What would you think if there was like a little contest in which you'll have to try to win by surviving for the most amount of battles as possible (fighting enemies, not bosses) and based on how may battles you survived without healing, you'll get a reward. The more battles you survive, the better the reward you'll get. The difficulty of this will go from Rank 1 to Rank 13 based on your level ('cause it'll be way to easy for a Level 90 person to survive Rank 1 enemies). This will give those who finished the storyline quest something to do and anyone else who want's to do it. The rewards could be anything like Gold, Gear, Treasure Cards, Reagents, Housing Items, etc. so what would ya think of this? Since Wizard101 is mainly about being magical and fighting, this will add something interesting. Each "contest" could be solo, 2 people, 3 people, or 4 people. To make it fair as of the purpose of this, if there is more then 1 person doing it together, then there is no healing (not including pet heals) but shielding will be allowed. Would this be interesting to see in the game or not? Let me know if this is or is not good. Also, if you can, tell me the good and the bad about this idea. Another thing, if you think it's not good, then feel free to change it up to how you think will make this idea better

(Btw, I feel that the word "contest" isn't the right word to use to describe this. I can't seem to think of the correct word for this so please mention the correct word to describe this if you can think of it)
I like this, so maybe if you fight 4 rank 10 enemies in a row you'd get like 5,000 gold, lvl 60+ Oyoroi Helmet and things like that. And if you battle 10 (no matter what rank) in a row, you're rewards earned after the last 10 in a row get doubled. So if I had 400 gold, 1 lvl 40+ Jade Armour of Mystery & 3 Sprite Swarm TCs, I'd then get 800 gold 2 Jade armour & 6 Sprite Swarm TCs.

(Btw, the word I think you're looking for is tournament)

Survivor
Oct 19, 2012
awesome idea
only it should give more that 3000 gold and 1000 arena tickets
this is best idea ever

tarlac seaspear lvl 43