Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is there any good wand for level 60?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Yeah, I need a really good useful wand for level 60. I'm life and can anyone tell me a wand that's good for me?

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Defender
Jul 02, 2009
blueyoshi9 on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
I would try Rod of Rapture.
So... You're lvl sixty. Tried waterworks yet? I think there's a good wand available for drop in that dungeon. The name eludes me at the moment. You can try wands from card bundles, which can be tailored to your specific lvl, which is lvl 60.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Weirdyisweird on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
Yeah, I need a really good useful wand for level 60. I'm life and can anyone tell me a wand that's good for me?
I purchase most my wands from the Bazaar. I don't use a Life sparklers wand with my Life wizard due to using up blades/traps when cast, I mainly went with a Death wand up to when the life monsters stop putting death shields on.

You will be looking for something that offers power pip and other stats to help your wizard out. Ice wands usually offer the most critical block.

Mary

Survivor
Dec 27, 2013
There are many good wands for you. You can a: go to the bazaar or b: you can get Ares wand from mount Olympus (automatic drop)

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
i would say try to farm the lifeforce blade but i use the quagga blade for my death wizard.

Wolf LifeShard
Wolf NightBlade