Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If I play krokotopia for...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 08, 2013
So if I play krokotopia for about 2 and a half hours a day how many days will it take for me to complete the world? Also I would appreciate if someone can answer the question for marleybone, mooshu,and dragonspyre

Explorer
Oct 26, 2012
2 hours well it would take about. Maybe 4 days depending on your gear health how many friends help you out and if ya do side quests. ( here is a tip on krokotopia btw if you are a fire ice or storm and maybe balance you should try ta learn different schools)

Survivor
Jul 05, 2012
ColeDragon Hammer on Dec 13, 2013 wrote:
So if I play krokotopia for about 2 and a half hours a day how many days will it take for me to complete the world? Also I would appreciate if someone can answer the question for marleybone, mooshu,and dragonspyre
Krokotopia isn't really that hard, but it sure has a lot of quests in it.
I'd say maybe 2 weeks to finish it by yourself if you play 2 hours.
If you quest with "quest hogs" who finish quests fast and consistent, 2-3 days max.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I'd say probably 3 days max. I usually finish it in a single night (skipping all side quests).

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
  • Well, I think it should take you let's say; a week and a half. If you stick to the main quest and are EXTREMELY focused on the task at hand you should be able to finish it during the rest of winter break and maybe a few days back into school. ( If you go to school that is. )
  • As for Marleybone, it's repeating and well, a lot of running. The Big Ben is going to take some time but the rest of the world should be fine. Beware the milk bottles and horrible "sidewalks." It will probably take 2-4 weeks of playing.
  • Mooshu isn't so bad, Shirataki Temple though, worse thing I ever did in Mooshu. If your a life wizard your going to have to do it TWICE. -shivers- It should take you 3-4 weeks to finish Mooshu.
  • Now, DRAGONSPYRE here, unless you can manage to play 24/7, then it should take you around 3-6 weeks. The labyrinth, again why must you make us do such difficult instances, Moolinda? It's going to take a long long time, especially if you solo. It's a great storyline though, so take your time.

Good luck with your adventures! ~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 44 theurgist

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Vanessa891011 on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
  • Well, I think it should take you let's say; a week and a half. If you stick to the main quest and are EXTREMELY focused on the task at hand you should be able to finish it during the rest of winter break and maybe a few days back into school. ( If you go to school that is. )
  • As for Marleybone, it's repeating and well, a lot of running. The Big Ben is going to take some time but the rest of the world should be fine. Beware the milk bottles and horrible "sidewalks." It will probably take 2-4 weeks of playing.
  • Mooshu isn't so bad, Shirataki Temple though, worse thing I ever did in Mooshu. If your a life wizard your going to have to do it TWICE. -shivers- It should take you 3-4 weeks to finish Mooshu.
  • Now, DRAGONSPYRE here, unless you can manage to play 24/7, then it should take you around 3-6 weeks. The labyrinth, again why must you make us do such difficult instances, Moolinda? It's going to take a long long time, especially if you solo. It's a great storyline though, so take your time.

Krokotopia can be done in a single day if you have the time and focus. Playing 2-3 hours a day like the OP said it shouldn't take more than 3 days. I'm a week and a half into my myth wizard and I've just gotten through the Labyrinth in Dragonspyre for the second time for the Obsidian chest.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
seethe42 on Dec 30, 2013 wrote:
Krokotopia can be done in a single day if you have the time and focus. Playing 2-3 hours a day like the OP said it shouldn't take more than 3 days. I'm a week and a half into my myth wizard and I've just gotten through the Labyrinth in Dragonspyre for the second time for the Obsidian chest.
Oh yeah, I forgot about chest. Sorry. :P ( So that's THREE times for a life wizard D: )
I couldn't finish Krokotopia in a single day, playing for like 12 hours a day. It did take me around 3-5 days, though.
Yes, it took me 5 days to finish Dragonspyre, however I played alot more then 2 hours a day. 10 am to 9 pm mostly. :D It depends on you really, if you have a mount it goes by even faster. I'll edit my post, thanks for telling me.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 47 theurgist

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Vanessa891011 on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:

EDIT (FINALLY): Hello, Seethe told me some things I didn't mention in my first post.
  • You actually need to go into the labyrinth not one, but two times for main quest. If you have spell quests that requires you to do the labyrinth, then you need to go more then that.
  • Yes, you can finish Krokotopia in a day if you have the time and focus. But, since you are playing only 2 1/2 hours a day, I still think it should take a week or so, except it you are one of those speedy players with fancy mounts and really good treasure cards that zip you right through.
  • I'll finish off with Celestia, I have recently gotten to Stormriven, but that itself took me a week, due to the fact that I could only play 2-3 hours on school days, I have too much homework! So, I think you should be able to get to Stormriven in the same amount of time it took me.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 52 theurgist