Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

An idea about a crafter in Khrysalis

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
What would ya think if there was a crafter in Khrysalis that could come with Part 2? Also, for y'all that love to craft, what do ya think about a new level in crafting? Like some kind of crafting badge that's higher then Transcendent crafter? If Kingsisle REALLY wants to add in a new level in challenge as of crafting, then I think adding in recipes that require those hard-to-get reagents and tc would add in an interesting level of challenge in crafting. The hard-to-get reagents I'm referring to are Amber, Amber Dust, Braided Vine, Merle's Whisker, etc. Like, those no auction tc. Also, have some rank 9 tc as probably part of some of the recipes. Although this would add in a real level of challenge, also add in those Azteca star spell tc. Those star spells that are for each school such as the Cycle of Life spell for life and so on. Well, tell me what y'all think and let me know, if ya got any of your own ideas for crafting too

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
What would ya think if there was a crafter in Khrysalis that could come with Part 2? Also, for y'all that love to craft, what do ya think about a new level in crafting? Like some kind of crafting badge that's higher then Transcendent crafter? If Kingsisle REALLY wants to add in a new level in challenge as of crafting, then I think adding in recipes that require those hard-to-get reagents and tc would add in an interesting level of challenge in crafting. The hard-to-get reagents I'm referring to are Amber, Amber Dust, Braided Vine, Merle's Whisker, etc. Like, those no auction tc. Also, have some rank 9 tc as probably part of some of the recipes. Although this would add in a real level of challenge, also add in those Azteca star spell tc. Those star spells that are for each school such as the Cycle of Life spell for life and so on. Well, tell me what y'all think and let me know, if ya got any of your own ideas for crafting too
I like this idea, these are my thoughts on a few things he could give recipes for:

Clothing:

Hood of Fire Ants
Hood of Crystal Spiders
Hood of Dragonflies
Hood of Earthworms
Hood of Wasps' Sting
Hood of Poison Widows
Hood of Scorpions

Robes of Ants
Robes of Spiders
Robes of Dragonflies
Robes of Earthworms
Robes of Wasps
Robes of Venom
Robes of Scorpions

Sandals of Flame
Sandals of Crystal
Sandals of Dragons
Sandals of Worms
Sandals of Stings
Sandals of Spiders
Sandals of Scorpions

Antlions' Tusk
Crystal Fang
Dragonfly Staff
Caduceus of Worms
Stinger of Honey
Venomous Fang
Scorpion Tail

Reagents:

Transmute Pure Amber
Transmute Agave Bush
Transmute Pure Turquoise
Transmute Sturdy Vine

TC:

Furnace
Sleet Storm
Galvanic Field
Reliquary
Cycle of Life
Virulence
Punishment
Chastisement

School only TC:

Afterburn
Polaris
Magnify
Shadow Star
Overgrowth
Vampiric Curse
Critical Corona
School Spells (9 & 10 pips)

Spells:

Fire Ant
Midge Swarm
Butterfly Effect
Myrmekes
Ladybug
Snakecharmer's Song
Tsetse Fly

Fire Ant - 5 pips, 75% accuracy, 660 damage over time to 1 enemy.
Midge Swarm - 5 pips, 80% accuracy, 100 damage and mega taunt to all enemies.
Butterfly Effect - 4 pips, 65% accuracy, 100 damage and +90% storm trap to all enemies.
Myrmekes - 5 pips, 85% accuracy, 630 damage over time to 1 enemy.
Ladybug - 5 pips, 90% accuracy, 240 health over time to all allies.
Snakecharmer's Song - 4 pips, 85% accuracy, Beguile all enemies for 1 round.
Tsetse Fly - 5 pips, 85% accuracy, 200 damage and stun for 3 rounds.

Afterburn - Double the damage of damage over time spells for 4 rounds.
Polaris - +30% resist for 4 rounds.
Magnify - +30% damage for 4 rounds.
Shadow Star - Increase the chance of getting a shadow pip by 50% for 4 rounds.
Overgrowth - +25% life damage, +5% power pip chance & +10% incoming death damage or 4 rounds.
Vampiric Curse - Drain spells heal 100% of the damage dealt instead of 50% for 4 rounds.
Critical Corona - All spells critical for 4 rounds.

Recipes for Transmutes:

Pure Amber - 10 Amber & 10 Amber Dust.
Agave Bush - 20 Agave Nectar & 20 Agave Leaves.
Pure Turquoise - 10 Turquoise & 30 Aquamarine.
Sturdy Vine - 10 Braided Vine & 10 Vine.

The badge could be called Promethean Crafter, and the way to get it is to craft a Hood of Dragonflies.

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
'TheIdeaMachine', I like your idea additions and plus, YOU thought of a name for the possible new badge while I couldn't even think of one. Nice addition to my idea

Survivor
Nov 16, 2012
My expectation is that we can craft Amulet of Divine Influence or something like that amulet stats. Because, it looks like it is impossible and low chances of every person to get that drops from Hades the Unseen.