Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Titans, Dragons, and the Giants.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Ok, so we've heard that the Dragons, Titans, and the Giants all created Fire, Storm, and Ice. But thinking about it, who do you think made Life, Death and Myth magic? I want to know all your ideas. Be creative!

Survivor
Dec 27, 2009
I'm not really sure about myth, but life could be something like a treant and death could be some sort of reaper.
of course W101 is currently focusing on the three main schools fire, ice, and storm so they would have to be slightly weaker.

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Hmm I always thought that the spirit come from yourself, your own body mind and spirit. Instead of ancient titans, I thought spirits were more like ..... Coming from deep within yourself. Death came from your spirit itself, facing your fears and channeling spirits to aid you. Came from your body, through your healing actions ......? Using forces of nature to defend and protect. Life heals the body. As for myth It Comes from your mind .... Using your imagination and mythical legends created with imagination to summon and aid you ...... It takes more to master these schools since you must truly prove yourself ..... Eh ......

That's all I got not much and I doubt it's 100% legit I just used what I read from the classroom books and some basic knowledge and some ideas ...

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
there is no creature who created those schools think of it as paint mixing with ice fire and storm being the primary colors merle ambrose mixed storm and ice and created death fire and ice and created myth storm and fire and created life mixed them all and got balancehttps://www.wizard101.com/game/magic-schools

Historian
May 06, 2009
The PvE Master on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
Ok, so we've heard that the Dragons, Titans, and the Giants all created Fire, Storm, and Ice. But thinking about it, who do you think made Life, Death and Myth magic? I want to know all your ideas. Be creative!
There are no major creatures that created Life, Myth, or Death (or Balance to extend it). Instead the Spiritual Schools are formed from the fusing of any 2 of the 3 major Elemental schools.

Life is formed from Fire and Storm as it is the Spark of Life and Warmth of our hearts that keeps Life going. It is these 2 powers that form Life.

Myth comes from Fire and Ice. It is the cold shadows that Ice casts after Fire shines on it where the creatures of legends and myths lie.

Death comes from power of Storm and Ice. It is the cold closure and dying sparks that created the element of end, Death.

Now if are refering to what are first creations (spells or beings) that best represent the Spiritual schools I can better relate to. It may be a mystery we will never know, but I think there are many hits in-game that can be built off of.

For Death, I believe Grandmother Raven, Lady Nightstar, is the best representative for Death. The Raven represents sorrow, and sometimes death (but that's more the Crow). At the time of Death, many ferl sorrowful and upset. I think Grandmother Raven is a good contendor. Also, when Death players did the quest for the Scarecrow spell, we were told that the Scarecrow is the King of Death spells. While the Scarecrow has been heavily out-classed by stronger spells (Dr. Von's Monster and Avenging Fossil), it still remains a prominent spell in a Death's arsenal.

For Life, I think Bartleby (or Rebirth) is really the only solid representative. He created all Life in the Spiral and used the Song of Creation (which is also what Life Wizards use to summon spells) to form the Spiral that keeps us together. Also, the tree is the greatest representation of Life. It's roots are like us staying grounded and together to form one body, even though we're all different. And it's branches are representation of the ever expanding world and our lives. Bartleby couldn't be a better creator for Life.

For Myth, this school I find tricky. Myth envolves all the legends, lore, and myths that have been written into creation. It is dreams, illusions, and creativity. It would be extremely hard to say what is a creator or first Myth being. I would say Gryphon. The Gryphon is half eagle and half lion, two creatures that are said to be the king of their species. So the Gryphon is King of all beasts and most myths can be considered beasts. So I would think the Gryphon is the "creator" or ruler of all myths.