Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Schools, but no teaching?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
Why are there schools in wysteria but they don't teach! Why not give special spells to wysteria?
Honestly pets hope not the big of a deal people plenty of other pets

Haley Moonshard Lvl 59
Jessica Mistcloud Lvl 15

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Haley moonshard on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
Why are there schools in wysteria but they don't teach! Why not give special spells to wysteria?
Honestly pets hope not the big of a deal people plenty of other pets

Haley Moonshard Lvl 59
Jessica Mistcloud Lvl 15
When you do the quests in Wysteria, there is one quest called The Pigswick Papers, which explains why they don't teach anything there.

This link has the "dialogue" which explains it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Pigswick_Papers#tab=Quest_Dialogue

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I Know Right!? the schools are so cool. chaos looks awesome, so does frost and ember. I Think KI should let us at least have one spell from each one of the schools in wysteria.

Survivor
Oct 12, 2013
Wysteria doesn't have spells as it's only a rival school. There is one reason why you wouldn't want to be in that school is that many students actually don't turn out to be real wizards. Pigs wick academy is a school your against to win the spiral cup. Pigs wick academy teachers are only allowed to help you in quests for your professor (like Professor Droors helps you in the Spiny Saur quest)
Yours Sincerely David

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Agreed I'd love at least one spell of each school to be taught.